• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Corona Viva in the garage, great lil value smoke.
1D9B1D6F-991E-4035-BEC2-535C91C9F94C-1023-0000004EA9D855B7_zps87a72034.jpg

I really like the Undercrowns. Wish the ligas weren't so expensive.

Kid Montana said:
Smoked a San Lotano Oval torpedo.  It was ok, not amazing.
l

I've seen a cigar review on YouTube where the reviewer was talking about the cigar having a spicy tip when you hold it in your mouth. Like a hot sauce kick. Did you notice this ?

Smoking a Padron 1964 Principe Maduro on the beach that a brother gave me at the QSH last weekend.

Heaven on Earth!

image_zps38593670.jpg

Muriel Coronella . I know it's a machine made cigar, but I read some good reviews on them and wanted to try them out. I liked em. I think the tip is sweetened. Has kind of a granola taste until the half way point. Then it gets a bitter, nut type flavor I think.
After the halfway point it starts to get pretty warm, so I stopped it at around the 1/4 point.

mjolnir01 said:

'10 Sir Winnie and a 90's Punch Ninfa

Dave, how were they?

The Sir Winnie smoked really well and gave me some great tastes, Barry. I'm not sure if the remainder of my box will last for another 5 yrs (which was my plan). The thin, little ninfas do well with a smoking environment void of any wind, but it too was tasty! 

Smoked a Boli petit belicoso '09 and another La Corona corona at work. 

Leccia White (tasty) and new Camacho Crojo (meh) on Saturday. Sunday I raided the QSH bag for the golf course and went with an Asylum (ok) and a Guillermo Leon (enjoyed thoroughly).

Right now capping off Monday with a very tasty H Up gifted to me at the QSH. Thanks Dave!

H Upmann Vintage Cameroon.  Found it in the bottom of my neglected humidor.  Well, not completely neglected, I did keep the humidity happy while I took a break from cigars.  Alas, I back to my old vices... a new box of VSGs and more than a few winning bids on that evil auction site.   :whistling:

QdO Corona '13, and an RyJ Ex #4 from '04. I was in an ISOM mood.

Enjoyed a LP No. 9 Toro with a bud who had a Tat Regios Reserva and some IPA's.

Was a great Monday night.

Tatuaje 10 Year Commemorative Noellas....not bad...not blown away either 

Smoked an Ortega Mini....the version I had said 'Full Flavor' or something like that on the box. They came in a cardboard sleeve with 4 cigars inside.

The description is as follows..."The cigar features a rich smooth Eucadorian Habano wrapper. Inside this beautiful wrapper is Nicaraguan Cuban-seed long-filler and a Dominican binder. The Mini Cigar Habano is a cigar for the medium smoker. They are skillfully handcrafted at the PDR factory in the Dominican Republic."

This was the second one I smoked so far and I must say that I didn't like it one bit. It was very earthy, almost dirty in flavor that left a nasty taste on my tongue....from the beginning to the point I had to pitch it...again...before the half way point. I smoked it that far thinking it would get better, but for such a small format, it should be good from the jump. I know there will be quite a few of you that will like this little stick, just not me.

I had high hopes for these at $3.75 a stick and I'll still give the Natural & Maduro a shot...but as for these, they're just not in my wheelhouse.