• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

CMontoya79 said:
Turbolag, my recommendation would be to NEVER smoke a fresh Opus X. That's asking for trouble, at minimum give them a month in the humi, as they age they become something great in my opinion.

Happy smoking!

C

Thanks CM!   :)

If I get my hands on another one I'll let it age. This time it will age the right way though. Haha. In a WORKING humidor.

I started the day with a Opus X TAA 2006 from Jason, moved to a Padron 85th followed by a Feral Flying Pig. Good day!

wkoti said:
I started the day with a Opus X TAA 2006 from Jason, moved to a Padron 85th followed by a Feral Flying Pig. Good day!
Damn dude, that's some good smokin :)

BornaTiger said:
With my coffee before I head out to try and catch some big f'n fish!
2013-08-23_05-21-14_660.jpg
I tried my first one of these from the box a few days back.  It definitely surprised me in a few ways.  I figured it would smoke quickly as it is such a small smoke, but I was surprised by the fact that it took me close to an hour to smoke.

Aside from that I didn't find it all that memorable.  Smoked pretty hot (I keep my humi at 65%) and was a little bitter especially toward the end.  They've been resting for about two months so I'm going to give them some more time and then revisit.  Anyone else have similar experiences?

I had my first AyC Grenadier Corona today. I know its a drug store cigar. But I thoroughly enjoyed it. I guess that means I'm still a newb. Haha

I have noticed that my tastes and preferences in cigars have changed though.  

Turbolag said:
I had my first AyC Grenadier Corona today. I know its a drug store cigar. But I thoroughly enjoyed it. I guess that means I'm still a newb. Haha

I have noticed that my tastes and preferences in cigars have changed though.

It's not a competition. Newb or not, smoke what you like and like what you smoke!

Bueno Vista Short Churchill EL 2009 and a Tatuaje RC184

Greetings from Bangkok!

In honor of the Thailand Philharmonic Orchestra audition that I took today (and believe I won, the results aren't announced until September 22nd but they already asked me how fast can I move here...), I picked up a 2010 Ramon Allones Gordito de Allones Exclusivo Canada. It is rich and beautiful, and a perfect way to celebrate a major career accomplishment.

Cheers!

coopsdeloops said:
Greetings from Bangkok!

In honor of the Thailand Philharmonic Orchestra audition that I took today (and believe I won, the results aren't announced until September 22nd but they already asked me how fast can I move here...), I picked up a 2010 Ramon Allones Gordito de Allones Exclusivo Canada. It is rich and beautiful, and a perfect way to celebrate a major career accomplishment.

Cheers!
An early congrats to you then Coops.  I envy your situation there.  CCs readily available.  NCs...not so much anymore.   :thumbs:

Good news Coops!

Emo, I see Paul will have some competiton in the bring you A game thread !

Bolivar Britanicas....I want to eat the ashes!