• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

wantacigar said:
I guess I thought they've been around long enough now. Little Havana OverRuns made by DPG for Holts. I don't buy the "OverRun" part but they are a good deal, IMHO. Construction is good ex excepy a bit under-filled.
Ashton half-corona w/ coffee

LHOR Corona - good yardgar!
What is LHOR?

I pulled out an '06 Johnny O' Torpedo yesterday that was fabulous.  I still have a couple from that year I purchased and am looking forward to the rest.

Smoking a dog rocket while mowing the yard. No name Nicaraguan bundle I picked up a while ago. Not too bad.

Diplomaticos #2.  It's flavor profile was very peanuty and floral; strikingly similar to the Illusione ~2~.

Welcoming the newest addition to my family into this world. Celebrating my newest niece Sophia Caroline with a FFOX DC '05 and several fingers of Redemption Rye.

La Jugada Habano. Not bad. Need to smoke a few more to be sure, but I am liking it.

W.O.A. (x2) watched the Rutgers and Louisville game. Louisville didn't the 19 1/2........ 10 to 24 Louisville.

Just fired up an AB Prensado corona gorda. The first time I tried this stick I wasn't very impressed, however this time around i'm diggin it

Last night after dinner, I had the pleasure of a Tatuaje Cohete on the porch at about 10pm.  The smoke hung forever, it was great.

Had a L.P. FFP.... First one I have had in a while. The Liga's def. have there own unique flavor profile. I am certainly a fan.

Tat TAA '13. I haven't had the pervious versions so I couldn't compare, but as an extension of the cazador line (my favorite) I was impressed.