• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Had a nice week end before the winter settles in

H Up half corona (wonderful bang for the buck indeed IMO)
Boli PC
Party D4
Trini reyes
And finished with a Punch Punch (these are just awesome). If I had less bixes of my target list Id stash more.

Now Paul is right when hes saying grab BGM if you can. I smoke two and they were top of the line. Unfotunately I missed the last one one sale here... Biggest deception of the year. Lol
Nukem, all I hear is a song that says ' what the hell are you waiting fooooor ?' lol jump on one and if you dont like Ill gladly take em off your hands. ;-)

louich said:
Had a nice week end before the winter settles in
H Up half corona (wonderful bang for the buck indeed IMO)
Boli PC
Party D4
Trini reyes
And finished with a Punch Punch (these are just awesome). If I had less bixes of my target list Id stash more.
Now Paul is right when hes saying grab BGM if you can. I smoke two and they were top of the line. Unfotunately I missed the last one one sale here... Biggest deception of the year. Lol
Nukem, all I hear is a song that says ' what the hell are you waiting fooooor ?' lol jump on one and if you dont like Ill gladly take em off your hands. ;-)
I will probably save them for Daytona since it's friggin cold here.

Macanudo Maduro yesterday. Wow I loved this one. 

Will definitely pick up more of these ! 

Perdomo 2 Limited Edition Robusto Maduro

One of the best cigars I've had lately, got it for a song.

Illusione ECCJ 15th Anniversary, thanks to a ridiculously generous BOTL down in Hawaii.

mjolnir01 said:
Illusione ECCJ 15th Anniversary, thanks to a ridiculously generous BOTL down in Hawaii.
We have some fine botl's in Hawaii for sure.

mjolnir01 said:

Hey Barry, I'm curious to hear your comments on how it smoked.  I was reading a "recent" review over at Halfwheel where Brooks thought they might be on the down slope of the age curve and I have one lurking in my humi.

Gern Blansten said:

Hey Barry, I'm curious to hear your comments on how it smoked.  I was reading a "recent" review over at Halfwheel where Brooks thought they might be on the down slope of the age curve and I have one lurking in my humi.

Jon, I don't know if they've peaked or not, but it's hard to imagine it getting better.  I'd recommend lighting it up soon, possibly your next special occasion.  Scratch that... the day you smoke it will be a special occasion in its own right.

Rocky Patel ITC 10th Anniversary. Found these in the humidor today and they appear to be a 2008 release... Tasty smoke that may have lost some of it's luster with age. Smoke them now if you've got em

On Tuesday: San Cristobal La Punta '05, Monster Jason, Oliva Master Blends 3 Churchill 

7-20-4 londres

Perdomo Habanito mad - enjoyable 4x38

Just nubbed a San Cristobal Fabuloso, my go-to fave.  Thinking Jose Seijas Signature perfecto next.  That's another one I just never get tired of.

~Boar