• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Just finished my first Manhattan (of the evening) and an Undercrown DC also waiting for the 1/4" of ice and 12" of snow starting tomorrow. I still love winter.

El Titan de Bronze Redemption SG Lancero - thanks Josh

ironpeddler said:

VERY nice Kris, one hell of a smoke...

Here's one from the other end of the CC cigar smoking spectrum.  :laugh: I have absolutely NO IDEA where or when I got this petaca...no clue what-so-ever!

I've been like a miner lately, digging through my humidors & coolers finding all kinds of strange stuff...and I found a vein of 3 and 5 packs of CC and Opus. Go figure. The cigar was actually pretty good, smooth, no bitterness or fowl tastes at all. A perfect light smoke before bedtime.

image_zpsacd8ba61.jpg

Personally, I love it when my cigars taste like Pheasant, or Chicken....... You can never go wrong with chicken!

26 No. 6 Natural to be followed by maduro of same. Interesting comparison to the Mayorga Brian

This is the first of 3 cigars to be smoked for B.B.S.'s Costa Rican review thread. Got my review sheet all ready in the background. 

image_zpsbe1071b5.jpg

Interesting....

Smoked a Stradivarius my wife bought me as a gift a few years ago. What a horrible cigar! I can't believe they were asking around $20.00 a cigar for these at one time.

jfields said:
Smoked a Stradivarius my wife bought me as a gift a few years ago. What a horrible cigar! I can't believe they were asking around $20.00 a cigar for these at one time.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Me too John...I can't believe ANYONE on Earth would like that stick! The one I had...I think I smoked about 1/4 of it before burying it in the sand at the beach! :rolleyes:

ETA: it was FOWL!

ironpeddler said:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Me too John...I can't believe ANYONE on Earth would like that stick! The one I had...I think I smoked about 1/4 of it before burying it in the sand at the beach! :rolleyes:

ETA: it was FOWL!

Glad I amuse you Gary! I made it halfway through, not wanting to hurt Donella's feelings. She must have noticed me struggling when she suddenly blurted out "If it's that bad, you should go get something you'll actually enjoy John!" I immediately stood up and chucked that sucker right out the window into the back yard. :laugh:

Had a "Purisco" Belicoso as my first of the three Costa Rican cigar reviews.  Review will follow when published.

Don't Arturo Destino al Siglo Passion

Incredible smoke

I untwisted an LFD Culebra Especial and smoked one just now. I remember sharing one of these at my first CP Newbie HERF in 2007 and thinking it was phenomenal (Or, was it the company). This one is phenomenal as well. Spicy, flavorful, and mellow.

Yesterday I enjoyed a Four Kicks from my SS while I was building a small baseball backstop for the kids.