• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Light this! said:
This evening over the neighbors house too enjoy some Partagas Serie No.1 2004 LE's. 2 hours of smoking bliss! With the help of a great BOTL I was able to pick up 2 boxes of these beauties.  :rolleyes:

IMG_1398_zps66712e07.jpg

Legendary smokes. Smoked all of mine years ago but a very generous CigSid gifted me one in a trade; so grateful and excited!

On my morning drive I had the misspelled H.Upmann Connie A. Overall a good cigar that needs some nap time due to it's 52 ring gauge. These will be good though.

IMG_1401_zps398edcd7.jpg

Smoking a Power Ranger while thinking of a BOTL who was fond of them...

gallery_7985_1339_19593.jpg

Spending the night with this little number, tomorrow will be with the smoke!

Working my way through older boxes I haven't been into in a while.  Had a BBF from 06, a Anejo 48 from 2006, a Padron Diplimatico Maduro from 2007, an Avo LE05, and a LFD Coronado from a pack I got when they were first released.  All were well worth the wait though the BBF seemed to have lost something.

CMontoya79 said:
Nice selection of smokes nfulton.

It is funny.  When I first got into the hobby ten or so years ago those were hard to find holy grailish cigars and now you can pick most of them up in any shop.

Started the afternoon with a Johnny O Lancero and there is a Davidoff Diademas Finas dryboxing for the evening smoke.  Oldies but goodies.   

Had an Opus.  It was tough to enjoy.

I have one last cigar that Jon gave me when he came to stay with me, but couldn't bring myself to burn it yet.   Not sure I ever will.

GoF Carlito 2008 DC while watching the first Cardinals preseason game.

Gavin said:
GoF Carlito 2008 DC while watching the first Cardinals preseason game.

That's it!...the first cigar of 2014 smoked while watching a baseball game! Spring has GOT to be just around the corner now  :thumbs:

Well, right AFTER the monster Winter storm we're expecting this Sunday & Monday that is. :rolleyes:
CMontoya79 said:
Spending the night with this little number....

That little angel is so freakin' cute!.. :love: ...you just want to kiss those rosy cheeks of hers!!!! You guys are so lucky...