• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Very good cigar gentlemen. I went from a Costa Rican Puro to a Cuban Puro. Not a a real big difference though.  :whistling:

Can't wait to the weather breaks so I can play some dominoes on Paul's new table. We have to get some ash on it to give it character.

IMG_1465_zps9f10b2f9.jpg

Padron 1964 Pyramid Natural
Padron 80th Maduro
Fuente SS Maduro
H Uphman Mag 46

Light this! said:
Very good cigar gentlemen. I went from a Costa Rican Puro to a Cuban Puro. Not a a real big difference though.  :whistling:

Can't wait to the weather breaks so I can play some dominoes on Paul's new table. We have to get some ash on it to give it character.

IMG_1465_zps9f10b2f9.jpg
It's coming soon!

I took a pause from my Costa Rican reviews to refresh my palate with an HDM Epi #2.  Love these things.  Though for whatever reason, I found a lot more spice in this one and it seemed to have a bit more kick than my last.  Great taste as always.

Brickhouse said:
I took a pause from my Costa Rican reviews to refresh my palate with an HDM Epi #2.  Love these things.  Though for whatever reason, I found a lot more spice in this one and it seemed to have a bit more kick than my last.  Great taste as always.

You can thank the blenders at Cumbres de Puriscal in Costa Rica for that heightened sense of taste Wyatt. Those little buggers were searching like crazy for something...anything...that tasted remotely close to cigar tobacco and were at their wits end in doing so.  :laugh: 

When you lit up that HDM Epi #2, I heard your taste buds go "Aaaaahhhh" all the way in New Jersey!

Nice smokes in the last few days guys! My renos went well this weekend and the temp were 'inviting' so I got out and treated myself to a RA RE gordito. Milder than what I was expecting but great smoke nontheless.

ironpeddler said:
You can thank the blenders at Cumbres de Puriscal in Costa Rica for that heightened sense of taste Wyatt. Those little buggers were searching like crazy for something...anything...that tasted remotely close to cigar tobacco and were at their wits end in doing so.  :laugh:

When you lit up that HDM Epi #2, I heard your taste buds go "Aaaaahhhh" all the way in New Jersey!

I'm still going through withdrawals.  :0

Lit this baby up in the parking lot of the gym this morning - 2008 Monte Sublime

IMG_1495_zpsd2aa6f76.jpg

Light this! said:

I'm still going through withdrawals.  :0

Lit this baby up in the parking lot of the gym this morning - 2008 Monte Sublime

IMG_1495_zpsd2aa6f76.jpg

Beautiful cigar Kris...

A PLPC and a H Uphman Mag 46 during the long drive home from Ohio today. Great way to pass the time.

jfields said:
A PLPC and a H Uphman Mag 46 during the long drive home from Ohio today. Great way to pass the time.

John I agree. Peace and quite for me during my morning drive with a good cigar and I don't even get worked up about being stuck in traffic. Love starting the day out like that.

Nice cigars by the way.

I've smoked Headley Grange Eminentes for the last 2 days. Boy do I love this cigar. 

Light this! said:

John I agree. Peace and quite for me during my morning drive with a good cigar and I don't even get worked up about being stuck in traffic. Love starting the day out like that.

Nice cigars by the way.
I'm usually not a huge fan of smoking a great cigar while driving in my area Kris. The congestion in the NOVA/DC area makes it hard to really do anything other than concentrate on your driving. However, almost 100 miles on the PA Turnpike, and other very long rural roads made for some enjoyable smoke/alone time today.

A gifted Oliva O this morning while enjoying 50 degree weather and coffee. Figured I wouldn't be upset if I didn't have time to finish it. I did.

Bsneed51 said:
A gifted Oliva O this morning while enjoying 50 degree weather and coffee. Figured I wouldn't be upset if I didn't have time to finish it. I did.

I often forget how good these can be.  It isn't a cigar I seek out, but every time I have one I am impressed.  Oliva has some great stuff.

I used to always smoke it the mornings, it was the best time for me to enjoy a cigar, but also have a fresh palate.  I enjoyed the Casa Fuente on the drive this morning.

ly05.jpg

bfreebern said:
I used to always smoke it the mornings, it was the best time for me to enjoy a cigar, but also have a fresh palate.  I enjoyed the Casa Fuente on the drive this morning.

ly05.jpg

Damn son!  You got that kinda stock?  Just casually having a Casa Fuente on the way to work?