• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

whylieineedacigar said:

Very nice Kris!!

Michael, quit LOOKING at your cigars and SMOKE one!!!

Exactly!!! New name for Michael - whylieIDONTneedacigar.

:laugh: The last time I had a cigar was on SUPERBOWL Sunday!

I fixed it for you Michael...

9379cce103a95c76bd1365c74c1ea71b.jpg

WOAM baby

Yesterday a RASCC, hella good! In the pm a CORO from 09, it embodied Cohiba perfection! Today a tat especiales 10th, one tasty smoke! I really like the cedar and sweetness this vitola and the Unicos have.

Last night on the way home, I decided to stop at a place I've never been before... the Tinderbox in Mashpee Commons.
I picked up a handful of new sticks and decided to smoke a J Grotto Series Reserve for the drive.
They are made by Ocean State Cigars, which is almost a local company out of Warrick, RI and are rolled at the Raices Cubana Factory.
It has a Honduras Crillo 98 wrapper and binder and a Honduras and Nicaragua Ligero filler.
I really enjoyed it!
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11969]

Then around Midnight I went outside for another... This time a Diamond Crown Maximus.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11970]

Just finished the new LFD 1994. LFD fan or not it is one hell of a smoke. Much more approachable in terms of strength and more nuanced. Once I saw the price point, especially compared to my beloved LGD small batch cigars, I snagged a box from Jack Schwartz. Definitely worth a try.

nfulton said:
Just finished the new LFD 1994. LFD fan or not it is one hell of a smoke. Much more approachable in terms of strength and more nuanced. Once I saw the price point, especially compared to my beloved LGD small batch cigars, I snagged a box from Jack Schwartz. Definitely worth a try.
I've heard nothing but great stuff about the 1994... which vitola is your favorite?

bfreebern said:
My last Dip #4 from 2001....what a great little morning smoke:

Very nice.

Yesterdays morning drive smoke was an excellent 98 Boli Corona. Blotchy wrapper but damn good.

IMG_3479_zps51b4f211.jpg

While grilling an enjoyable SCDH El Principe.

IMG_3480_zps5aecaac7.jpg

Evening smoke was a HU Half Corona. Just what the doctor ordered.

IMG_3486_zps194b2507.jpg

I just had a LFD Cameroon Cabinets... It was a lot smoother then I expected!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11971]

mjolnir01 said:
I've heard nothing but great stuff about the 1994... which vitola is your favorite?
My buddy gave me a Conga, but I enjoyed the Rumba more. The construction was better, but I can't judge them on just one.

Gavin said:
Stuffed Turkey.
Always eyed these, but haven't read a good review yet.

Broke open a box of Tat Jason. The first half was a carbon copy of what they were fresh(very good, not great), the second half hit the great mark. Maybe next fall.