• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Morning drive smoke was a very good 07 PL Robustos de Larranaga Asian RE.

IMG_3407_zps22a2faf8.jpg

Midday smoke was an equally good 09 Punch Punch Tubo. This one had hints of chocolate.

IMG_3397_zpse2c671d6.jpg

As we speak an excellent 1999 R&J Churchill along with some Glenlivet 21.

IMG_3411_zps9547d01e.jpg

Gavin said:
Ramon Allones Superiores and a JDN Rosalones.

Gavin, what do you think of the Superiores? I really enjoy these and snagged four boxes especially as they're not that expensive.

Light this! said:

Gavin, what do you think of the Superiores? I really enjoy these and snagged four boxes especially as they're not that expensive.
I'm not a big RA fan (heresy, I know), but the Superiores was the best RA that I've tried.

Gavin said:

I'm not a big RA fan (heresy, I know), but the Superiores was the best RA that I've tried.

I really do like these along with the 2010 LCDH LGC Inmensos and the 09 HU LCDH Noellas Jar Release. Not sure if you tried those yet but they're good. If you haven't, PM me your addy and I will send you one of each to compare.

Morning drive was a very good 06 JL Obus French RE. These are hands down better than the 2010 JL # 4 Asian RE.

IMG_3417_zpsde998f20.jpg

Lunch smoke was another awesome 09 HU LCDH Noella.

IMG_3425_zps03e6c254.jpg

As we speak, I'm enjoying an excellent Cohiba Piramides Extra along with some Macallan 18. 

IMG_3445_zps3c372bdf.jpg

Very nice Kris!!

Right now I am smoking a 1994 Bolivar Coronas Gigantes, just amazing...

My Humidor is getting super low... unless I buy something on the way home, I'll be smoking one of the house cigars from CB Perkins.
They tase okay, but they are kinda soft in my opinion.

Light this! said:

I really do like these along with the 2010 LCDH LGC Inmensos and the 09 HU LCDH Noellas Jar Release. Not sure if you tried those yet but they're good. If you haven't, PM me your addy and I will send you one of each to compare.

Very kind of you, Kris, but not necessary. I think you've already bombed enough people back to the stone age.

This morning was slow at work, so I called it a half day and went home for a Por Larranaga Los Andes. These are coming along, but still need more down time in my opinion.

whylieineedacigar said:
White Owl Grape Foilfresh. Thank you Kris for sending me this, it was amazing.

Michael 
bootyshake.gif

Morning smoke was a very good Cohiba Coronas Especial.

IMG_3450_zpscd993ecc.jpg

As we speak another very good 05 Magnum 50 EL along with some Four Roses bourbon.

IMG_3466_zpsd3425ce6.jpg

Very nice Kris!!

Michael, quit LOOKING at your cigars and SMOKE one!!!