• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Hechicera

(not my image)
Sotolongo-Cigars-Hechicera-Prensada-Corona-barrel.jpg

Enjoying these Opus X and Hennessy 44 before heading to the Tennis US Open later on. I hope that everyone is having a good labor day!
IMG_20140901_142511_zps26g1f64q.jpg

mjolnir01 said:
Bolivar Royal Corona
Illusione *G* Gigantes

I love the Gigantes.  I've purchased two fivers.  Just dont have room for a box.

whylieineedacigar said:
Enjoying these Opus X and Hennessy 44 before heading to the Tennis US Open later on. I hope that everyone is having a good labor day!
Nice punch! I have one just like it... ;)

Tall Paul said:

Yes,that is the exclusive "Club Punch", only a few very special brothers have it... :p

Finally got around to picking up a couple of the Tatuaje Black Label Corona Gorda re-releases. The first was pretty decent. Not as spectacular as I was hoping, but good. The second had real construction issues. Split apart about half way through.

whylieineedacigar said:

Clearly, you are living the life! WOW!!!

CigSid said:

Yes,that is the exclusive "Club Punch", only a few very special brothers have it... :p

Nice pic Michael. Where the heck is that in the BX? 

Bill, today and today only you can have not one but two "Club Punches" for only $19.99 plus separate shipping of course - LOL.

Morning drive smoke was a very good 07 HdM Regalo EL.

IMG_3596_zpse1a434ea.jpg

Mid morning smoke was a good 07 Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extra.

IMG_3600_zpsf7ffd7dd.jpg

As we speak an excellent 2012 R&J Reserva Cosecha (harvest) 2008. I'm glad I picked up a box of these.

IMG_3623_zps1f114a09.jpg

Kris, those R y J's are amazing!!! One of the best cigars I have ever had...

Light this! said:

Nice pic Michael. Where the heck is that in the BX? 

That's the official Punch of the Club! People ask me all the time where did I get it from.

Kris, at my in-laws' house in Yonkers. Her father loves cigars, we smoke together almost every weekend.