• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

jfields said:
I love those cigars Kris! Let me know what you think of the SPNo.1's when you try them.

John, I had the one you gifted me this morning on my morning drive - freaking awesome smoke. Good thing is that I still have the one Bill gave me but sadly that one too will be sacrificed by fire!

IMG_3633_zps5ee44b3b.jpg

Very nice Kris, they are pretty good cigars :love:

Yesterday afternoon I had this Hoyo DC from 1994, it started out very mellow, then about 1/2 way BAMMM, it got really good...

HoyoDC_zps0814d188.png

Yesterday evening, I enjoyed this PSP1 from the beautiful black Jar... This is one hell of a cigar, very creamy and flavorful...

PSP1_zps862cbcb3.png

This afternoon I had this amazing looking Bolivar Legendarios, that was really bad... Harsh, green and just not very good... I smoked less than half...

BolivarLegiondario_zps032f52a6.png

Right now I am really enjoying this Edmundo Dantes Conde 109, simply amazing...

EDC109_zps121c88ec.png

Holy shit Bill you aren't messing around - nice smokes brother. Looking forward to trying the Condes 109 again after a few years to see how they have developed.

I haven't had a Suiza RE that I've enjoyed yet except the latest Boli Presidentes. 

Had a fantastic Bolivar Belicoso Finos while grilling up veggies and pork steaks.  I must have a box.....soon.

Morning drive smoke was a very good 11 RA Extra EL.

IMG_3648_zps123b85d0.jpg

Grilling smoke this afternoon was an awesome 08 Boli Short Bolivar Asia RE.

IMG_3661_zps4c9a6457.jpg

Evening smoke was another very good 04 R&J Hermosos No. 2 EL. Bill gifted me a few of these and I picked up a fiver that I found.

IMG_3678_zps91c1118b.jpg

Man O'War Armada. Must say that this was given to me at the herf. The BOTL mentioned this is a $20 stick. After tonight I can say NO IT IS NOT! Glad I did not pay for this or at least that price.

Light this! said:
I love those cigars Kris! Let me know what you think of the SPNo.1's when you try them.

John, I had the one you gifted me this morning on my morning drive - freaking awesome smoke. Good thing is that I still have the one Bill gave me but sadly that one too will be sacrificed by fire!

IMG_3633_zps5ee44b3b.jpg
Glad you enjoyed as much as Bill and I do! :)
bfreebern said:
Very nice Bill! This is the first time I see this HdM band, looks really nice!
Old style band.
Now I feel old! Thanks Michael! :laugh:

Morning smoke was a good 05 HU Mag 46.

IMG_3681_zps6aeeec6d.jpg

Afternoon smoke I tried to to smoke a plugged 01 SLR Churchill. I put it down 1/2 inch into it. The bee wasn't too fond of it either.

IMG_3687_zpsed794a1e.jpg

So I decided to pull out an 05 Trini Fundi which was excellent.

IMG_3697_zps3c51ffa5.jpg

Morning smoke was a good 03 Monte C EL.

IMG_3700_zps32b318c6.jpg

After the Monte C, I cut about an inch from the previous days 01 SLR Churchill and that fugger smoked smoothly.  :thumbs:

Evening smoke was a very good Boli LCDH Libertador. Shit with some age these are going to be exceptional.

IMG_3710_zps019c7fb8.jpg

I didn't have any cigars with me for my drive home, so I stopped at a convenience store to see what they had, I picked up the best looking cigar I saw called a Carbon Copy P torpedo. I figured from the name that it was a knockoff. It was a good smoke. I looked it up when I got home and it's a padron knockoff. It really looked like one, very well constructed, but in my opinion, even though it was a good smoke, it didn't really taste like a padron. I'd definitely smoke one again in a pinch though.

I went to breakfast with my neighbor this morning and after we enjoyed some excellent Punch Serie D'Oro's No.2 2013 EL's.

IMG_3718_zps58e0f028.jpg

Mid afternoon I enjoyed a good 07 Boli Gold Medal along with some Hine Cognac. 

IMG_3725_zps64bc6283.jpg

As we speak a phenomenal 01 QdO Panetela - wow.

IMG_3736_zps5f4eda4c.jpg

Just finishing a '12 Behike 54 from Kris on a fantastic late summer day. Thank you for the opportunity to try this outstanding cigar!!!!