• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Setharsis said:
2010 Alec Bradley Prensado. Just lit up, sweet and typical AB profile, not bad so far.
2010 Alec Bradley Prensado. Just lit up, sweet and typical AB profile, not bad so far.

So, good that you had to smoke two at once....

I like them as well! :laugh:

Smoking day for sure. Morning smoke was an excellent LFDC Small Robusto 2010 UK RE. I'll put this up there on my list of best RE's smoked to date. Absolutely excellent.

IMG_4054_zpsf4a81a9d.jpg

After lunch was also an exceptional Juan Lopez Supreme 2011 Canadian RE.

IMG_4064_zps443897ac.jpg

Evening smoke with my good neighbor and with all the recent talk of the Bolivar Especial No. 2 2009 German RE - I had to pull it out and these never disappoint. Absolutely great!

IMG_4066_zps21705f83.jpg

Night cap as we speak a very good 13 RASCC.

IMG_4076_zpsfd81ec7d.jpg

A beautiful 48° morning, pumpkin spice coffee and a Ramon Bueso Genesis.

BTW Doc, that is so nice of you and your grandson. Enjoyed hearing that.

CigSid said:

Damn Joe.....nice line up.
And he has a very well manicured thumb nail too!

This was Kris, and you are right, damn nice manicure... Did your wife do that for you?

Damn right - you should see my toes.  :rolleyes:

Morning smoke was an excellent La Escepcion Italian RE - enough said!

IMG_4086_zpsc34e514e.jpg

After lunch smoke was an awesome 98 HdM DC. That fugger Bill knows my soft spot and keeps sending them to me - thanks Bill!  :p

IMG_4090_zpsa3fef5bd.jpg

Evening smoke as I type a true timeless classic - an 07 Esplendido with some bourbon just hits the stop always.

IMG_4092_zps5d1b0428.jpg

CigSid said:
Nice trio Kris, and you are very welcome my friend!

Bill, it's always pleasure to trade back and forth with you brother.  :thumbs:

Oh what the heck one more for the night cap. A very good 09-10 HU Noella Jar Release.

IMG_4096_zpsb3994153.jpg

Sitting at the bar with a PDR Exclusivo Reserva Limitada. The smoke on the this thing has a very unusual smell to it that I can't place my finger on. It is good though and glad I have a few more to visit with a clean palate.