• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Smoking one of the best QdO imp's I've ever had. This one is from 2007. Thanks for the wonderful stick Bill.
4438aebf70a32fa8bfe3709b206f110d.jpg

Backslide said:
Smoking one of the best QdO imp's I've ever had. This one is from 2007. Thanks for the wonderful stick Bill.

Very nice smoke Jason. I love those.

Morning smoke was an excellent PL Small Robusto 2012 Italian RE. This little fugger is good.

IMG_4010_zpsf363bfef.jpg

As we speak I decided to pull out the Partagas Seleccion Privada 2014 EL. Completely different profile and really not my bag. Not bad but just not in my wheelhouse and glad that I only bought one. I enjoyed the 2014 Cohiba Robustos Supremo EL much better.

IMG_4012_zps8cd18082.jpg

Backslide said:

You are very welcome Jason, I had a feeling you would like them :whistling:
Light this! said:

Very nice smoke Jason. I love those.

Morning smoke was an excellent PL Small Robusto 2012 Italian RE. This little fugger is good.

Kris, I thought I sent you one of these 4 or 5 months ago... Italy has some great RE"s...

Light this! said:
You did but that one was smoked 4 or 5 months ago.  :p Agreed with the Italian RE's. 
Had one Saturday night with a buddy and another today and my 10 will go quick... lol

Tall Paul said:

You did but that one was smoked 4 or 5 months ago.  :p Agreed with the Italian RE's. 
Had one Saturday night with a buddy and another today and my 10 will go quick... lol

Yup we should've of got three boxes. :(

Morning drive smoke was another very good small smoke - a 13 PL Secretos Spain RE. 

IMG_4021_zps196fcd70.jpg

Working on a Partagas 1845 Extra Oscuro while I do my daily rounds at work. This thing is spicy. I like it.

Well folks the addition to the HdM regular line are here, available and one big ass manly cigar with a 54 ring gauge! :( I got a box in yesterday of the HDM Le Hoyo de San Juan and had one this morning. Absolutely too young to really pick up too much but decent overall. 

An excerpt from an email that I got a few weeks back:

Le Hoyo de San Juan!

Dear aficionado’s,

Now that the Indian summer started in Belgium we are happy to offer you a new product of the 2014 Habanos releases, the Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de San Juan . First in 2014 the 3 Vegueros were introduced and now we are really looking forward to the Por Larranaga Picadores, the 3 Edicion Limitadas, the Partagas E1 book and the H.Upmann Reserva.

It seems the Le Hoyo de San Juan will be the start of a new series in the Hoyo de Monterrey range. The band and ribbon have a new design and mention “Serie Le Hoyo” which is french for “range”.

The name is also very interesting as Le Hoyo de San Juan refers to San juan which is a very well known tobacco region in Cuba. It seems the Serie Le Hoyo focusses on Micro Terroirs. This doesn’t means all tobacco from this cigar is coming from this region. According to the french magazine L’Amateur de Cigare only the Seco and Ligero come from San Juan. The origin of the volado is unknown which is not uncommon.  And yes, its a big size: a Geniales with a 54 ring and 150mm of length.

Can we expect the Le Hoyo de San Luis soon? This question just to show lots of people are intrigued by this cigar! 

IMG_4031_zps74c46218.jpg

As we speak thoroughly enjoying a great 97 HdM DC - wow!

IMG_4034_zpsb1832dee.jpg

Morning smoke was a good LFDC Grandioso.

IMG_4037_zpsff0b87c2.jpg

As we speak a freaking awesome 99 Punch Churchill Tubo. This is one hell of a cigar which is creamy and tasty!

IMG_4048_zpsee1152d5.jpg

That sucks Wyatt and hope you feel better soon brother. That's why I keep a steady supply of alcohol in my body to fight off any germs.  ;)

I just had a HdM Epicure No. 1 that blew me away. It was the best cigar I have had a long while.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12141]

Been in a loop with a CS6 one day and a HU mag 50 the next. Love them both.

2010 Alec Bradley Prensado. Just lit up, sweet and typical AB profile, not bad so far.
2010 Alec Bradley Prensado. Just lit up, sweet and typical AB profile, not bad so far.