• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Caldwell Long Live the King Petit Double Wide Short Churchill.  Long live the king, indeed; it was excellent.

Enjoyed an 06 PL Lonsdale German RE and my nephew chose a Boli Especial No. 2 German RE. Both were great but the time spent with my nephew was priceless as he is a cigar smoker as well and I haven't smoked with him in about a year - good times! I gave him the choice to to pick whatever he wanted from the humi.

Light this! said:
Enjoyed an 06 PL Lonsdale German RE and my nephew chose a Boli Especial No. 2 German RE. Both were great but the time spent with my nephew was priceless as he is a cigar smoker as well and I haven't smoked with him in about a year - good times! I gave him the choice to to pick whatever he wanted from the humi.

I would also classify giving your nephew free reign to pick whatever as "priceless."  I wish I had an uncle like you!  :rolleyes:  What did he select?

Sunday Fundi!

11618D71-47C6-4A91-8761-4DD7AEC905FE_zpskycpkp7m.jpg

Ramon Allores Robusto.   Undecided so far - a mysterious beginning...

(later)

... and a great middle and end.  Was a bit dismayed to find a soapy taste for the first few puffs and it was a hard hit but soon mellowed into a lovely smoke.

2010 Johnny-O Figurado.  Spicy at the light but it mellowed out into a nice oak any nutty profile.  Delicious smoke this morning.

Got off of work to 110% humidity, hot, raining and I am on my bike. Luckily one of Marvins stores is just around the corner so stopped there for an Illusione fume d' amour and an iced coffee. Nice way to end my work week.

oke&coke said:
Got off of work to 110% humidity, hot, raining and I am on my bike. Luckily one of Marvins stores is just around the corner so stopped there for an Illusione fume d' amour and an iced coffee. Nice way to end my work week.
Did some research on this cigar for my note card and realized this is a new release.  Won't try to do a review since I had an iced mocha with it and that just skews the flavors a bit but they went well together.  The construction though is outstanding.  Tight white ash that hung on for 2.5", razor sharp burn line and cool to the nub.  Will be going back for more.

oke&coke said:

Did some research on this cigar for my note card and realized this is a new release.  Won't try to do a review since I had an iced mocha with it and that just skews the flavors a bit but they went well together.  The construction though is outstanding.  Tight white ash that hung on for 2.5", razor sharp burn line and cool to the nub.  Will be going back for more.

Which size was it?

mjolnir01 said:

Which size was it?

Sorry didn't add that.  It was the Lagunas.  Really great short smoke.