• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

An 11 PL Legendario Spain RE on my morning drive and a PL Picadores on my way back home. Again, the Picadores are still way too young but are going to be some good smokes. To me they are on the stronger side too. 

Camacho Ecuador. Not my type of cigar but bought one at a local cigar bar. Watching the Kentucky vs Texas game. I'm torn.

madurotrout said:
Padron Family Reserve No. 50 Maduro.
What was your take? I've gone through four of these in Maduro and as a big Padron fan felt the flavor profile was too "timid" and "neutral". Just wanted to see someone else's thoughts. Have a good holidays.

Very smooth. Great construction and burn. I was expecting a powerhouse of a smoke, but it took until the final third to build up. My initial thought was that I prefer the 64's. I purchased a box at a local Padron event today. I actually got to meet Jorge. I was very impressed. Quality person. Gentleman. I will smoke another for Christmas or New Years to see if my opinion changes.

Power Ranger and a CAO America 'busto.  The xXx was exquisite, actually, but this America is pretty amazing as well.  Very rich, full, and smooth.

~Boar

med_gallery_19975_1936_54440.jpg

Courtesy of a generous BOTL.  Petite Corona if I'm not mistaken.  Awesome cigar.  Mild but has some nice depth of flavors in it.  My first CC by the way.  Again, WOW.

Work station walk down. My Father Corona.

I did not realize this was a CI exclusive size. Glad I picked up another box when it was on sale for $40 on cyber Monday.

AF 858 SG - excellent!

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras Robusto - complex with sweet and spice.

I got my Cigar Dave, Officers club sampler today.
I opened it in a flash to see what I got this month, and there they were... 3 Foundry Wormhole cigars, a 1964, a 2014 and a 2064
I was kinda disappointed, because the last Foundry cigar I smoked a couple of years ago was in my opinion... horrible. 
It tasted like chlorine on the finish. I kinda wondered if maybe it was in it's sick period, but I didn't want to waste my money trying something i didnt like again later. 
I'm not sure what that one was called, but it had a brass colored metal sprocket for a band. 

Well I shook it off and grabbed the 1964 and lit it up... Wow was I surprised.  That smoke was fantastic!  Now I can't wait to try the other two...
If they are anything near as good as the 1964, I'm going to have to try some more Foundry cigars.
THIS is why I stay signed up for ciger of the month clubs...  you never know what you'll get next.

sterlingnotes said:
I got my Cigar Dave, Officers club sampler today.
I opened it in a flash to see what I got this month, and there they were... 3 Foundry Wormhole cigars, a 1964, a 2014 and a 2064
I was kinda disappointed, because the last Foundry cigar I smoked a couple of years ago was in my opinion... horrible. 
It tasted like chlorine on the finish. I kinda wondered if maybe it was in it's sick period, but I didn't want to waste my money trying something i didnt like again later. 
I'm not sure what that one was called, but it had a brass colored metal sprocket for a band. 

Well I shook it off and grabbed the 1964 and lit it up... Wow was I surprised.  That smoke was fantastic!  Now I can't wait to try the other two...
If they are anything near as good as the 1964, I'm going to have to try some more Foundry cigars.
THIS is why I stay signed up for ciger of the month clubs...  you never know what you'll get next.

I was not happy when I opened my box yesterday. Your post has given me some hope. My first thought was that I am not a fan of the ring or that the upper half of the cello is missing. Too easy for the wrapper to get "dinged up". Anyways, let me give these babies a little time to recover from their trip, and I will let you know what I think.

Backslide said:
2006 Bolivar Corona Jr.

I always read with a little jealousy and admiration every time you post your "latest smoke". Would you care to adopt a 42 year old that cleans up after himself and enjoys lawn work? LOL!!! :). A good morning to you from Maryland!

madurotrout said:

2006 Bolivar Corona Jr.

I always read with a little jealousy and admiration every time you post your "latest smoke". Would you care to adopt a 42 year old that cleans up after himself and enjoys lawn work? LOL!!! :). A good morning to you from Maryland!

I'm always down for a smoking buddy,come to Colorado. My humidor is your humidor!!!

My last Avo 22 went up in flames today.
AVO221.jpg

YOLO bitches

Back