• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Walkdown with a Vudu Robusto. House brand for Famous. Not terrible. Spice bomb though, lips and tongue tingled for the first inch or two.

I got a little carried away last night . . . lol.  San Cristobal Fabuloso, La Antiguidad 'busto (first one of those for me.  Fantastic!), Illusione MK Ultra, and a Power Ranger.  Got hooked on that new Netflix series "Marco Polo" and stayed up till early smoking cigars, drinking cabernet, and binge watching.  :blush:

~Boar

First cigar in about 6 months, Cohiba Siglo III. Been piping for a while, but had a craving and picked up a box. Excellent smoke, I'm back in the saddle.

Kielbasa and kraut for dinner, Padron 1964 Superior Maduro for dessert with a healthy pour of Rare Breed.

Damnit. When I had sinus surgery 6 weeks ago, I really only had serious craving for cigars during the first several weeks. Until I opened this thread.

Six weeks down, six more weeks to go. I am committed to making the full 90 days healing.

Will think about which one I will smoke first, and without question will post it to this thread.

Hope you guys all have a great christmas smoke and a safe holiday season! :)

personal User said:
Damnit. When I had sinus surgery 6 weeks ago, I really only had serious craving for cigars during the first several weeks. Until I opened this thread.

Six weeks down, six more weeks to go. I am committed to making the full 90 days healing.

Will think about which one I will smoke first, and without question will post it to this thread.

Hope you guys all have a great christmas smoke and a safe holiday season! :)
I will suggest that you to start back with less expensive, less favorite cigars. Especially if you have been on medication of any sort during the healing process. I.e., nothing prized or expensive. You'll want to see how your palate is doing, tasting, etc. i.e., not to waste a great cigar if you're palate is not 100%.

Good idea!

Thanks for the suggestion.

Probably will try one of my milder go-to's that I am pretty familiar with and then I will have an idea of where my palate is,

Appreciate the heads up.

Good luck with the next six weeks of recovery, Ken!

Tonight was my last Padron 6000 from a Jul '08 box.  Excellent.

Back