• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Power Ranger after a good lunch, these are about 7 months old.  Still has that nicotine kick but they are smoking really nice.
image.jpeg

emoshun said:
Just finished dinner (chicken ravioli & arrabiatta) now relaxing with a 6000 Maddy with a lil age.
18A2E6D5-580D-4D21-9B7C-49EB30CA70BD_zpsxkbomlbo.jpg
Really shorts... I HATE YOU!

And a Padron 5000 Maduro from 2008 here this evening, Jimmy.  Always a great smoke.

Gavin said:
Cohiba Siglo III. I don't think I'm a Cohiba guy.

You're not the only one. I've found that I only really like em with 5+ years of age. 

HdM Epi #2. 

Backslide said:

Cohiba Siglo III. I don't think I'm a Cohiba guy.

You're not the only one. I've found that I only really like em with 5+ years of age. 

I think it depends. For me the CORO's have not be tasting right however the Cohiba Lanceros, Esplendidos, Siglo IV & VI are always solid for me.

Enjoyed an Opus Angels Share robusto watching OSU and Clemson.  Magnificent cigar and great game.
Yesterday I had a Casa Cuba.  It was hard to distinguish from some of the other Fuente stuff, but held it's own.  Not sure what I paid for it, but sub $8 I'd buy more.  The only downside was the typical Fuente glue nightmare.

Wind chill of minus 60 when I walked the dogs this morning.  No cigars today.

Its in the high 40's today but since its NE its going to drop down to low teens tomorrow so I got out and enjoyed this little gem this afternoon watching the snow melt.

gallery_13257_1492_626716.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_129756.jpg

Paul

JL #2 on my morning drive. 

Tomorrow morning one of these that Tall Paul gave me today - thanks Paul!

Tall Paul said:
Its in the high 40's today but since its NE its going to drop down to low teens tomorrow so I got out and enjoyed this little gem this afternoon watching the snow melt.

gallery_13257_1492_626716.jpg

Had my first Padron 1926 a couple days ago. 

Wow, what a cigar. Super easy draw, burns great. Has an extremely pleasant and smooth room note. Just wow. 

Thoroughly enjoyed it.  

H Upmann Mag 50 in the darkroom with heat and ventilation. It is way too cold outside for me today.

Romeo Y Julieta Medallas de Oro Reserva my sister got it for me for Christmas so lets see how it tastes.

Herrera esteli lonsdale. The 1st one i've had in this vitola. I think it is better than the Robusto. I like both a lot.

Partagas Series D No.5

Its a whopping 12F at my house right now so I started up the work van and sat in the back and enjoyed this smoke without shivering... LOL

Thanks Dave (thechenman) for the great smoke!
gallery_13257_1492_1159183.jpg

Had an Opus X Perfection No. 4 late in the afternoon on New Years day. It had been resting for four years and was one of the better cigars I have smoked. I was amazed how much improvement there was from the time I bought a few of them. Too bad it was the last one.