• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

A 3 year old God of Fire Series B last night. This was one great cigar. 

81ec1df67c9911e384d00e5a8c16bf4a_8.jpg

Siglo IV last night while grilling and a Johny-O Esquisito during the morning drive to work. Enjoyed the Esquisito so much that I put in an order for a bundle today.

Backslide said:
Smoking an Illusione Epernay.

I love those!

I had this last night.  These never disappoint.

gallery_1425_515_27023.jpg

Backslide said:
It was the le Petit. I have 8 left out of the cab.
Certainly cab-worthy, especially this time of year. 

RASCC purchased in 2010 here... not sure how much older it is beyond that.

Monticristo Monte last evening herfing

Illusione Enernay for breakfast

Had time for a cigar this afternoon, found a Headley Grange that had a nice open draw. 

I also enjoyed a Headly Grange Drumstick.  I enjoy the rest of the line, but this was better.  Well constructed, perfect draw, and razor sharp burn.  I'm going to grab another box before they become scarce.

The week that was:
SLR Regios
PD4
MC Edmundo
SLR Regios
HU Mag 50
PD4
C sig 6
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11346]

To celebrate my humidors finishing the long-awaited seasoning process (I know, likely excuse), I'm taking a break from work (I'm a writer, so I can do that whenever I want, really). I picked up an Alec Bradley Black Market and plan to check it out momentarily. I don't have a big selection at the moment, but now that the humis are ready for action, I guess I need to think about filling them.

It's a nice balmy 36 degrees tonight in S. NH and I have my heater going in the screened porch. I decided to pull out the good stuff for no good reason. Figured what the heck if you have it - smoke it and and if you have it - drink it. Some Balvenie 21 and a 1966 Cohiba. During the first third I kept saying that the Behike's were better but after that - woo ooh. I have a full box of these and I'm thinking with some age I should get more! The potential is there for sure.

gallery_14060_1819_4736729.jpg