• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

What did you think about the QdO Paul? Your last two pictures were darn good btw. 

Backslide said:
What did you think about the QdO Paul? Your last two pictures were darn good btw. 
Very smooth and enjoyable. It was a perfect choice for after breakfast since it is so mild.

P Lusi from Nov 04; 2.5 hours of joy!

Today is one year since going down the gangway of my last ship. Retirement is good.

Gifted from the Beer PIF, so perfect right now.

C5403F4D-B198-4ED6-98BA-E2C8BC244297_zps83jg0xig.jpg

Had a La Gloria Cubana Serie R on Thursday. I enjoyed it despite my lack of top notch storage. I have a persistent ability to either over or under humidify.....

Jason, how'd you enjoy the Avo 80th?  I've had one sitting in my humi since 2007.

Tonight was an Illusione Rothschildes.  These were good when they come out but now they're REALLY starting to come into their own.

mjolnir01 said:
Jason, how'd you enjoy the Avo 80th?  I've had one sitting in my humi since 2007.

Tonight was an Illusione Rothschildes.  These were good when they come out but now they're REALLY starting to come into their own.

I was looking into getting a box of the Illusione Rothschildes, how long have you had these sitting in your humi?

whylieineedacigar said:

I was looking into getting a box of the Illusione Rothschildes, how long have you had these sitting in your humi?

Since May.  I've slowly been working through a fiver.  I don't think you'll regret a box purchase of these guys.

mjolnir01 said:

Since May.  I've slowly been working through a fiver.  I don't think you'll regret a box purchase of these guys.

Was looking into these today, found a box for around $172 with free shipping

Having a late night smoke - Padilla Reserva Habano, The draw was a little tighter than I would have preferred but this didn’t effect the smoking experience at all. Overall a tasty cigar.

mjolnir01 said:

I really enjoyed it, granted it's not an AVO 77 or 22, but still damn good. Avo isn't for everyone though, I enjoy the sweet hay, grassy profile every so often.

I had a cab OR are release box of Illusione R, I tried to dig em, but just didn't. I sold the rest to Steve. He has more R's in his humi than the entire state of Colorado.
If you dig AVO like I do, try to source a box of 77's. You'll you'll be in heaven for sure.

mjolnir01 said:

I'm excited to let these sit for a while, and come back to them in a year.

Olivia V Double robusto - one of my favorite big ring gars. Tried the #4s and while good I thought 42(43?)gauge was too small for this blend. Ditto for the Lancero.

Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios - My favorite of the Maduro 5 family, this one is really dark and flavorful.

This is the box this came from:
Genios_zps06147439.png