• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

PSP2 NOV 05; very nice!
Smoked it in my darkroom that is heated and ventilated with a good stereo while reading a good book. Too cold outside for me.

An 08 Siglo VI with some 15 Yr Macallan. Sig was creamy as can be and did not dissapoint.

gallery_14060_1820_3616422.jpg

Nice picture Kris!!

I just love those Siglo VI Tubos :p

Light this! said:
An 08 Siglo VI with some 15 Yr Macallan. Sig was creamy as can be and did not dissapoint.

gallery_14060_1820_3616422.jpg

I just Reported this image to the Admin for being so beautiful :love:

Had these Montecristo Edicion Limitada 2012 yesterday with the guys. Thanks to Dave for the cigar and Rob for the booze
med_gallery_16780_1806_174888.jpg

whylieineedacigar said:

Had these Montecristo Edicion Limitada 2012 yesterday with the guys. Thanks to Dave for the cigar and Rob for the booze

Good times...

Juanote said:
WOAM
My first Hemingway maduro. Delightfully delicious now, but I get the sense it would truly shine with age. I'm very interested in sun grown wrappings of this line now. Have they ever wrapped Hemingways in rosado?
BTW it's a bone chilling 40 degrees in coastal Louisiana right now.
Never saw them in Rosado, matter of fact their rosado offerings are limited, but good.

whylieineedacigar said:

Michael, how did you like the 520? I have a few boxes, but have not tried it yet...

A LGC Medaille d'Or No.4 and Party Short on the drive to work and a LCDH Upmann Royal Robusto this evening.

Are they lastest 4 rolled ? I was wondering if they smoked good.