• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

MOW Armada War Horse while I do some renovation prep work.

c2ae21bde7a93d8a9b729e3d6d1077f0.jpg

Work continues with a Gurkha Widow Maker Natural Gordo.  Not the best cigar around but an adequate yard gar.

Catching up on my shows on Amazon with a San Cristobal Fabuloso, an Ashton Symmetry Belicoso, and an A.J. Fernandez New World torpedo . . . while my legs recover from a dozen sets of "Step Back to Ward Off Monkey" at Tai Chi class.  The Low Hanging Fruit cabernet is helping!  :D

~Boar

Enjoying a Bold by Nish Patel as I type this.
It's 35° out.
Might not have another day this warm until Spring.

After smoking that tree limb of a cigar Asylum Straight Jacket this thing geels positively tiny.

madurotrout said:
Ya know this size doesn't seem so cumbersome anymore.
In fact I really like it now.
That is what she said...

:)
Do you know what I am talking about?
(Butter's Bottom Bitch)

Anejo 46 before I get off my lazy ass.

Had one of the cigars by Fernandez called New World. 

A couple standard go-tos today:

Illusione Epernay Le Matin
Padron 5000 Maduro--my last one from my Apr '08 box

A lamb chop dinner followed by Diamond Crown Maximus #5 and an Angel's Envy Bourbon.

Rocky Patel Super Ligero Robusto.  For me it was surprisingly good.  Got a 2 at the local not really knowing that they were RP's.  Recommended by the purveyor.  Morning cigar with coffee.

My February of smoking random old-oddities in the humidor continues:

Zino Mouton Cadet #6
Oliva Serie V Maduro 2008 Torpedo

Surrogates Cracker Crumbs as my daughter plays outside. A little firecracker of a cigar as I chase a little spark plug of a child.

Quesada q40 corona clasico with four fingers of cointreau.

Earlier today at work was a Tat 10th Noellas and the evening walk with the child is a L'Atelier Seleccion Especial LAT46. Also scored a rare 5 day weekend because of the holiday so who knows what's in store later.