• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

a55760914dcdf3130448b3b4f1f0add9.jpg

Backslide said:
Those things are addictive, Jason. You tell yourself they're special occasion cigars and then rationalize that every day is special! :p

These are damn fine, too.
IMG_20150129_230452041.jpg

Flores y Rodriguez 10th Anny Reserva Limitada for this weeks last walkdown. Not a bad smoke but nothing to crow about. Would probably be best with an adult beverage.

Wowzerz...

Just smoked a Tatuaje Series P...

I like it and it was only $3.50 at the B&M

jsm11 said:
Wowzerz...

Just smoked a Tatuaje Series P...

I like it and it was only $3.50 at the B&M
Holy crap, I can't even get a yard gar for that cheap at the local.

Monte "A" While sitting in my truck with the heat cranked reading a book on this very cold (6F) windy day here in Southern NH.
2a88d7c5ddee8559121c583776aa0e44.jpg

d1e1bb4bb3f9447eba82e7f4d18d6b8a.jpg

01913f87353a2e97802ccba5bb301bba.jpg

494bea9ea8c813899803c06ca5ce7185.jpg

Paul

Brought a friend to Tatuaje event and went on a bender. La Casita Criolla corona to start, Tat 10 Anni Robusto to follow and right now a Tat Black Corona Gorda. Not sure if I am done yet.

Starting Super Bowl Sunday with a Padron 1926 No. 35 Maddie. My first No. 35.
oke&coke said:
Brought a friend to Tatuaje event and went on a bender. La Casita Criolla corona to start, Tat 10 Anni Robusto to follow and right now a Tat Black Corona Gorda. Not sure if I am done yet.
Sounds like a good time.

Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur Epicure Maduro
OR Padillla Miami 8&11 Churchill

CAO Brazilia box press lined up for the ride home this evening...quite looking forward to it, best part of my day :thumbs:

Having a best seller. Been a while and it is still good.

I've been smoking a few of the Crowned Heads Mason Dixon Project Northern Editions.  Great cigars!

Walkdown cigar for today is an Illusione Epernay La Ferme. Nice.

engspot said:
I've been smoking a few of the Crowned Heads Mason Dixon Project Northern Editions.  Great cigars!
I was just considering a purchase of a fiver. What were your impressions?

I just smoked a Graycliff Double Espresso. Only Graycliff I ever liked. Complex and flavorful medium that pairs well with coffee.

vortex said:

I was just considering a purchase of a fiver. What were your impressions?

I just smoked a Graycliff Double Espresso. Only Graycliff I ever liked. Complex and flavorful medium that pairs well with coffee.

I've had the southern and northern, they both good cigars IMO, should have no hesitations in picking up a 5er.

Smoked a Tatuaje Cabiguan Lancero  :thumbs:
LANCEROS =  :love: