• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Le Bijou 1922 petite robusto while my daughter and I take our evening tantrum..I mean constitutional.

27a8f28e8685cf4b4682d99795f54b7a.jpg
an older Dunhill

jsm11 said:

I've been smoking a few of the Crowned Heads Mason Dixon Project Northern Editions.  Great cigars!
I was just considering a purchase of a fiver. What were your impressions?

I just smoked a Graycliff Double Espresso. Only Graycliff I ever liked. Complex and flavorful medium that pairs well with coffee.

I've had the southern and northern, they both good cigars IMO, should have no hesitations in picking up a 5er.

I like the Northerns a bit more but I agree they are both great.  They are not overly complex and are good medium strength cigars.  

engspot said:

I've been smoking a few of the Crowned Heads Mason Dixon Project Northern Editions.  Great cigars!
I was just considering a purchase of a fiver. What were your impressions?

I just smoked a Graycliff Double Espresso. Only Graycliff I ever liked. Complex and flavorful medium that pairs well with coffee.

I've had the southern and northern, they both good cigars IMO, should have no hesitations in picking up a 5er.

I like the Northerns a bit more but I agree they are both great.  They are not overly complex and are good medium strength cigars.  
Thanks for the scoop, Alan!

Walkdown cigar for today is an Ave Maria Ark of the Covenant. It seems that the last couple Ave's I have had seemed to do well with a few months rest. They went from being a plain but good cigar to having some really nice flavors in it. That or my palate has grown in the last few months.

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto.

Now sitting in the garage enjoying a Sam Adams Cold Snap paired with a Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Exclusivo Maddie. Cheers!

San Lotano Maduro. Fairly good smoke. Typical SAM profile.

I got a Padron 6000 lined up for the ride home this evening

I love these :thumbs:

Had an Ortega D-Day - a #12 & #6 - both heaven!

E.P. Carrillo INCH Short Run 2014
Unravelled like crazy half-way through
unfortnately.

Fuente Rosado SG R44 - smokin!!

IMG_20150206_202151312.jpg

Celebrating 36 with some Chimay Blue and my first H. Upmann Sir Winston (BUR JUL 11), gifted to me by a generous BOTL.

jsm11 said:
I got a Padron 6000 lined up for the ride home this evening

I love these :thumbs:
Great smoke... certainly can't go wrong there.  I'm actually enjoying a 3000 this evening.  :)

Yesterday, am drive to work with an insidious robusto. Good if ya want mild and don't want to concentrate on flavors just puff away, yes it's sweet tipped but that goes away almost after a few puffs, no DE style flavoring, interesting. Good yard gar. Drive home with a Montecristo no. 2. Most excellent. Reminded me why I love a great monte no.2.

Asylum Straight Jacket 7x70

Ya know this size doesn't seem so cumbersome anymore.
In fact I really like it now.