• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Padron 1964...Maduro

Yessir, good as heck!

Smoked darn near the first half in 25 minutes and cruised the rest of it for another hour...

Punch Punch ROTT (delivered today and I couldn't resist) Jun 14  Smoked Great!

jsm11 said:
Padron 1964...Maduro
Yessir, good as heck!
Smoked darn near the first half in 25 minutes and cruised the rest of it for another hour...
Been there. Done that. ;)

oke&coke said:
Padron 6000 Natural. Good cigar but I prefer the Maduro.

Yeah, the only Pardon that I really like in a natural is the '64, as I think it has some amazing notes throughout it...

But, I still the Maduro in the '64 or any other Padron is the supreme offering..

I've got a box of the 6000's on order in Maduro, cannot wait...

Partagas Short...been smoking a ton of NC stuff to see what some of the newer lines are like, it was nice to get back into some familiar territory. Hard to find something this good and dependable at such a good price point.

From yesterday...

As an aside, I'm quite pelased with the camera on my new phone ~ Galaxy Note 4

:love:

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12517]

theorangeman said:

Anejo Shark with 6 years of age... quite good indeed!a long day at work... good but long.
Nice work Nick

What's up, Brick?  Man, it doesn't seem all that long ago when you were over marveling over that Tat J21 and breaking a beer on my porch.  :laugh:

Where are you at now days?  Since our little mini-herf, I've moved a couple of times and am now in SC.

Hey there Nick!  That was still one of my favorite herfs!  Just two guys watchin March Madness, smokin cigars, and breaking plates :laugh:

I'm up in Springfield, IL now.  But I lived in Chicago for about 4 years prior to that.  I can't believe it's been that long since our mini-herf.  Sounds like you've been busy the last few years as well, but are obviously still smoking the good stuff!

Montecristo Edmundo from '03 with a bottle of wine for dinner.

Illusione Epernay while engineers futz around with my equipment at work.

7399e20127f9225f0464911d787d6820.jpg

31b496b165da04f616744dc5905f582d.jpg

Thanks for the smoke Kris it was great and good catching up!

Paul