• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Illusione cg:4....my favorite from the regular line, maybe? Will just have to keep smoking as many as possible to know for sure.

Meh.  I didn't finish the cigar.  I did, however, finish the beer.  Pretty decent session IPA if you're looking for a break from the heavy hitters.

2E8E84E3-B5A6-4899-8B8E-15475B219D24.jpg

pulse746 said:
I've heard horror stories about those double claros lol

It tasted kinda like a mild-med CT wrapped cigar with not much by the way of depth or richness at all.  The aftertaste was a bitter dry disappointment.  

MOW dark aged maduro for my last walkdown before a four day weekend.

Yesterday. 5000 Maduro and 5000 Natural. The natural was better.

Today was the Buena Vista mini Churchill. These where a great score. Thanks again C for the heads up. These are going to work well in my rotation. Til there gone. :(

EPC C-99. Pretty decent for me being such a large gauge. Nice easy draw, good smoke production, I'd rate med-med-full..

Hoyo epicure especial tubo, extremely tight draw caused the cigar to burn harsh and unfortunately it was not a good cigar in the slightest.

Buena vista limitada short churchill. It really exploded with great flavor at about the halfway point. Sweet chocolate, floral, honey like notes, and cinnamon/spice. What a friggin journey!

JD Howard Single Action earlier, and just lit my first Illusione Annunaki. Early indicators point to....box purchase. Bad week at work plus Father's Day weekend equals some great cigars on deck for the next 2 days.

Edited to delete double post.

What I believe is a Bolivar coronas extra along with my coffee.  Unknown vintage from an unknown benefactor.  Tasty stuff.