• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Nica Rustica from a BOTL, so far very nice indeed

La Aroma de Cuba Noblesse.  Not sure if this is 2014 or the 15 rerelease.  Either way it is very good.

oke&coke said:

La Aroma de Cuba churchill.  I am enjoying this one.
The base LADC are my go to "daily" stick.  Love them. 

I can see that.  It was tasty, but not overly complex and didn't turn bitter at the nub like some smokes do with me.  Looks like they can also be had for a decent price.

Yep.  The corona is my favorite, but I'm a small ring gauge fan in any line. 

Got a Padron 1964 Maduro lined up on the desk for the ride home...

Smoking a Litto Gomez Americano....holy sh*t! This thing packs a punch. Too much of a punch for me. Had to put it down at the half way mark.

ironpeddler said:
Smoking a Litto Gomez Americano....holy sh*t! This thing packs a punch. Too much of a punch for me. Had to put it down at the half way mark.
Closest cigar I've found in taste to an Opus.   Used to really love these.  Probably need to grab a couple next time I'm at the shop.

Another air cigar for me today. [emoji53] It's been nearly two weeks between travel, work and being under the weather since I've enjoyed a fine cigar. Keep on smoking them for me, boys. I'm living through your enjoyment. Maybe I can break the streak tomorrow.

Bsneed51 said:

Closest cigar I've found in taste to an Opus.   Used to really love these.  Probably need to grab a couple next time I'm at the shop.

I like to rest 'em for a few years.  Fantastic cigars but yeah, they'll get you if you aren't smoking after a big meal.  I had an '06 Vintage Cubano not too long ago that had smoothed out nicely.

Padron 2000 Maduro from 2011 this evening for me.

What a week at work....JdN machito and now an Epernay Le Matin. If those don't chill me out, got Tat SW on deck.

Starting the morning at my favorite hipster coffee spot with a cortado and a JdN Cuatro Cinco from the original '13 release. This is a very tasty cigar...gonna see about tracking down another box.

46e56a2dd058655dbe2fc27d51edbf51.jpg

Davidoff short pleasure...Entreacto. Very good short smoke.

The beginning of a wonderful journey. :)

IMG_20150905_185510828.jpg

Bolivar Gigantes, from 2014, pretty good, but needs some nap time...

Looking through the humi and found a TabodA from 04 spectacular smoke