• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Illusione MJ:12....decent flavor, but not even Illusione can make me a huge ring gauge fan.

Great smoke yesterday!
9b206c7d96441f066b344c759c56a806.jpg

Paul

How do you think it compared to the Monte?  Since I am on vacation I hope to do an official review of them.

oke&coke said:
How do you think it compared to the Monte?  Since I am on vacation I hope to do an official review of them.
They were both great but I liked the Monte better.

Paul

oke&coke said:

They were both great but I liked the Monte better.

Paul

Cool.

I agree, the Monty is better... but it still needs a few more years to become amazing...

I smoked one each Las Calaveras Robusto and corona. I liked the corona better and they were both very enjoyable. A tad overpriced but still worth it, IMHO.

La Palina KBII...the longer these sit the more I'm liking them. Nice little spicy kick at first

845264acdd6c74702a9df0863ada5cc8.jpg

My first HdM2 from the box (March 2010) damn good smoke, but I think that I prefer em younger or maybe 2013-15 boxes more.[emoji6]

Backslide said:
845264acdd6c74702a9df0863ada5cc8.jpg

My first HdM2 from the box (March 2010) damn good smoke, but I think that I prefer em younger or maybe 2013-15 boxes more.[emoji6]
Couldn't agree more.

AB Tempus maduro perfecto. The flavor was good but it got a little irritating because it was difficult to draw at first, kept trying to go out, lots of adjusting...maybe it was just the SC humidity tonight though.

Followed it up with a Viaje Oro Koa. Nice cigar with the Viaje trademark flavors.

Camacho American Barrel Aged toro.
Thought the bourbon leaf thing was a marketing gimmick. Not at all. Subtle sweetness and great construction makes this box worthy.
Very surprising

Earlier today it was an Ave Maria while I did some yard work. Tonight the wife let me go out again. Starting off with a Matilde Renacer corona. This is a nice smoke.

mjolnir01 said:
Illusione Epernay Le Matin
Love em. Smoking one right now. One of my favorite go-to's.

Had an Illusione Holy Lance Maduro a couple of days ago, always nice. A little rougher, not quite so polished but good full flavor.

Enjoying this beauty during my family FFL Draft. I love this time of year.
ee09c557a7f0dd6af17617af40ec026c.jpg
567a00b62b44b4f318a1ad8e814b03ec.jpg

Thank you Bill!
Paul