• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

kann said:
El Oso Cub that William (Oke&Coke) gifted me last weekend.  It was just the right cigar after a challenging day at work surrounded by 6th graders...  

Thanks, again!
Any cigar at the end of that day is the right one.  Glad you enjoyed it.

jsm11 said:

RyJ wide Churchill. Ok cigar, just kind of bland. Best I can say about it is that it didn't interfere with the flavor of my whiskey.

Damn!

These are one of my favorites as of late...

Don't let me stop you.  Enjoy away.

As for me, tonight was an EP Carrillo Dark Rituals.  Been a while and I still like it.

54b838087a9d6076d4d49e5ec0ca6312.jpg

Good morning all. Smoking an H. Upmann half corona OR.. Good stuff.

Warped Futuro...a little time in the humi has opened these up some. Definitely at the lowest end of medium bodied at its strongest, but the first half has nice complexity. First time I've identified "peanut shell" flavors that I read about, and some sweet floral notes. In the second half the body and finish pick up, but overall it flattens out some into straightforward creamy tobacco flavors. Decent though, will keep a few on hand.

oke&coke said:

As for me, tonight was an EP Carrillo Dark Rituals.  Been a while and I still like it.

Smoked one of these tonight, and I agree.  I quite liked it.  The first 2/3s were very good.  

Another MichaelD cigar...PG Gourmet Series Churchill. Very different flavor profile than my normal rotation, herbal/cedar/floral flavors.  Good smoke early this morning with a four shot latte.  Just finished an Illusione 888 Slam, always good.

After dinner Neanderthal petite corona.... Strong. As. Hell. And great rich complexity. Good day to be a RoMa Craft whore.

'14 Camacho liberty series. Very good, one or two touch ups but mostly did great.

Arturo Fuente Anejo #77 from January '12 last night... promising start giving way to flavors of damp cardboard and disappointment.

SCdlH El Principe this morning with cappuccino is much more satisfying.

Diamond Crown Maximus. Nice smoke. My only complaint was that the ash was crazy flaky and made things messier then it needed to be. 

Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 robusto - almost as tasty as the Perdomo Habano Connecticut. Creamy, spicy, and sweet!

Padron Panatela Natural.  My favorite cigar.

If it existed.

But it doesn't.

Move along.  Nothing to see here...

kann said:
Padron Panatela Natural.  My favorite cigar.

If it existed.

But it doesn't.

Move along.  Nothing to see here...
Shush! :whistling: