• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

2387d86fcf0116fc74ac3ea625327464.jpg

LFD Factory Press II and some great coffee to celebrate the Royals clinching the AL Central title.

Been marinating since November.  One year anniversary today seems like a good reason to smoke it.

med_gallery_19975_1936_478502.jpg

MUWAT - Baitfish. The rain stopped just long enough to sneak outside and enjoy this last night. Last few stays at the GF's house the weather has been very much against me enjoying an evening cigar.

390596ee823c52a728f7704927f26402.jpg

Punk lawyer would be happy that I'm on his side of town and not smoking a cheap cigar haha

In honor of my mother-in-law finishing her first half marathon at age 70 and then finishing 2nd in her age group I'm lighting up a Camacho Equador

Cro-Magnon Anthropology.  I think I prefer the Venus over this one.

Lezanstar said:
La Barba purple lance
5ccaf5dc76578b4975b8682900dddd5c.jpg

This picture make me jealous.   Not of the cigar, but the beer.  3 Floyds is one brewery that doesn't distribute here that I really wish did.  

San Cristobal Elegancia Imperial. If you enjoy Connecticut wrappers you may like this one. As for me, the search for an epic Connecticut wrapped cigar continues.

oke&coke said:
San Cristobal Elegancia Imperial. If you enjoy Connecticut wrappers you may like this one. As for me, the search for an epic Connecticut wrapped cigar continues.
Have you tried the EPC New Wave Connecticut? 

Bsneed51 said:
No have tried that one yet.

oke&coke said:

No have tried that one yet.

A little more kick than your standard Connie, but still pretty smooth.   The Stella is the best size imo.