• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

cf4331df97c115bd4f67dcf1647db70a.jpg

PSD3, amazing smoke. 14 years have done wonders with this cigar.

Las Calaveras 2015 CG....definitely worth revisiting after time in the humidor. Seemed like the complexity and spice really opened up in the first half compared to when I first tried them.

Lit up a pair of 05 Punch Double Coronas with a friend last night.

Thanks Kris!

IMG_3997.jpg

Jericho Hill and because today was too nice not to spend outside a Camaroon NUB. Hell, I will likely have another cigar after dinner. On a related note, I should thank the Pope for the day off.

MichaelD said:
Jericho Hill and because today was too nice not to spend outside a Camaroon NUB. Hell, I will likely have another cigar after dinner. On a related note, I should thank the Pope for the day off.
I really like the NUB line. I have a few double maduros hanging out that I can't wait to light up!

La Imperiosa...liking these more and more, very flavorful. What I really like about them is that I don't have to keep track of a bunch of limited editions to enjoy them. Angels Anvils, Las Calaveras...one of which is based on a limited Edition Four Kicks...sure, La Imperiosa is basically a '14 Las Calaveras, but I only have to remember one thing now.