• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Hemingway WOA maduro. Very good until the last 1/4 or so and that it turned harsh. That hadn't happened before

Someday I'll unravel the riddle of uploading pics, but for now QdO Corona will have to suffice.

zeemanb said:
Tatuaje TAA 2015...really delicious.
Oh yeah. I put down a box and opened one to enjoy now. The Tatuaje guys claim it is the same blend as the highly regarded 2011 TAA release, but I never was able to try the 2011 to compare. Regardless guys if you can still find them, they are definitely worth trying.

Undercrown while I try to do some yardwork. Now if only the mower would cooperate.

Viaje holiday blend candy cane. What a great smoke along with the Jefferson reserve

My wife's birthday today.

med_gallery_19975_1936_490552.jpg

Tell her Happy Birthday for us!

Battling a sinus/head cold all last week.  I am not sure when I last lit up a cigar.  :(

Took an extra day away from work since my feet were still killing me from this weekend and so had the time to light up something longer. This one was recently gifted to me, looked pretty and so I fired her up.

eb51069ef701dd9ba3cfa83a0169e9a3.jpg

I wasn't familiar with the line so had to do some research. Once I saw the msrp I nearly fell out of my chair. It's a nice cigar, but cripes, not sure I'm fully able appreciate the $25+ niceness of it. But then again I'm only 1/3 of the through it. Maybe the skies will open and I'll see the light.

MichaelD said:
Took an extra day away from work since my feet were still killing me from this weekend and so had the time to light up something longer. This one was recently gifted to me, looked pretty and so I fired her up.

eb51069ef701dd9ba3cfa83a0169e9a3.jpg

I wasn't familiar with the line so had to do some research. Once I saw the msrp I nearly fell out of my chair. It's a nice cigar, but cripes, not sure I'm fully able appreciate the $25+ niceness of it. But then again I'm only 1/3 of the through it. Maybe the skies will open and I'll see the light.
That looks like a nice smoke. What the make?

Tatuaje Henry Clay.
Interesting, but no where near the great flavor of the Tat TAA

After a dinner of baby back ribs, yams and coleslaw, I am now working on a Tat 10th anny Belle Encre perfecto.  Very spicy.

ETA: Reserva version so different wrapper.

bucfan444 said:
Tatuaje Henry Clay.
Interesting, but no where near the great flavor of the Tat TAA

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12728]

I had one today and agree that it was a decent smoke but not worth the upcharge.

Illusione cg:4 and a Cromagnon Mode 5...trusted members of my arsenal.

IMG_20150922_221714452.jpg

"Just right"

Brings back memories.