• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

My first attempt to enjoy a cigar while sitting in a hot tub while on the road this week ended with a couple of wonder puff off on a Ashton VSG and then a damp mess. Still worth trying though. [emoji6]

ad12788f48854dc2d3ec0852eed22f06.jpg

Had a Triunfador original lancero last night for the first time in months...excellent smoke.

The Melanio was a very good cigar. I usually enjoy maduro more so will definitely try. Thanks for the advice!

Cromagnon Atlatl...I was going to buy a box of the new Jericho Hill lanceros, but I think I'm just going to track down more of these for my money.

So this week was out of town for work attending a conference. On Thursday after a terrible meal hosted by one of the vendors, it was so hot in this place I stepped outside to try and cool off. A BOTL steps outside and I see his herf and we start a nice conversation but not before he offers me a Hudson Bay. Very nice smoke, and a great way to end a bad dinner

Had a La Imperiosa Magicos on my walkdown today.  I think I prefer some of the other sizes of this line.  I also noticed a tangy fruit flavor that I had not seen in the other sizes for some reason.

ebf5d04d953789c469a345731d221830.jpg

I had lost my lighter, so wasn't able to enjoy a cigar until my last day in Malibu. Picked this up from the local cigar lounge based on the recommendation of the owner. Medium in body, it had a consistent peppery profile. I'll try the second one I got once I get it home to rest for a while. Okay cigar, but a lovely location.

1b9ef71e0cc3be1ecfd014221e1eeecd.jpg