• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

El Gueguense blended by Nick Melillo formally of Drew Estates. Solid 91 in my books. Maybe a 92 if I was drinking

hoyo%20epi%20esp_zpsy5f7qtnb.png

Hoyo EE LE - Crazy good...

Camacho barrel aged...pretty good cigar. If I hadn't just bought a couple boxes recently, I would get a few more but I have used up my allowance...

Khaos said:
Camacho barrel aged...pretty good cigar. If I hadn't just bought a couple boxes recently, I would get a few more but I have used up my allowance...
Really enjoy these damn things. At first I thought the bourbon leaf thing was a gimmick but I swear it adds a sweetness to the profile that's different from other blends. Also it just pours smoke and the draw is dead on perfect.

bucfan444 said:
Really enjoy these damn things. At first I thought the bourbon leaf thing was a gimmick but I swear it adds a sweetness to the profile that's different from other blends. Also it just pours smoke and the draw is dead on perfect.
I had much the same experience. I may need to break my pledge of no more boxes before Christmas.

MichaelD said:
I had much the same experience. I may need to break my pledge of no more boxes before Christmas.

You guys are killing me with these reviews. Now you have me curious about these.

Unfortunately, just another Connie. Very light cream, caramel and spice. Impeccable construction and smoke output. Just not my thing. Goes good with a cup of coffee though!
43673288c1067052fd26e7e768c78ae6.jpg

Illusione Anunnaki...there are a lot of different cigars I love when the mood strikes me, but I'm finding I'm rarely not in the mood to smoke an Illusione.

Olivia V Melano Maduro. This will always be part of my rotation.

After many years in my aging cabinet.. I finally broke the seal:
hu%20mag%20le%20box_zpsbhx9sv6z.jpg

humag%20le_zpsbjnctwmc.png

All I can say is they were definitely worth the wait...

CigSid said:
After many years in my aging cabinet.. I finally broke the seal:
hu%20mag%20le%20box_zpsbhx9sv6z.jpg

humag%20le_zpsbjnctwmc.png

All I can say is they were definitely worth the wait...
Oh man. 10 years should have done wonders for those. My jealousy runs deep.

CAO American Honor. Nice transition when the burn hits the broadleaf.

Tat J21 last night, just a great cigar. 12 Honest Men lancero this morning...if you are a Jericho Hill fan, I highly recommend picking up some of these. Even ROTT they totally delivered, and I like having a JH that isn't box pressed.