• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

I didn't get the chance to smoke it last night but I did this afternoon. An 04 Boli Gold Medal Wolters Release with some George Stagg Jr. next to the fire pit as it's getting chilly up here. Damn good cigar especially the last third and glad that I have one left to enjoy.  Man I miss this shit!!!!

William, thanks for giving me another shot at these brother.

IMG_4764_zpssf7zphyj.jpg

Light this! said:
I didn't get the chance to smoke it last night but I did this afternoon. An 04 Boli Gold Medal Wolters Release with some George Stagg Jr. next to the fire pit as it's getting chilly up here. Damn good cigar especially the last third and glad that I have one left to enjoy.  Man I miss this shit!!!!

William, thanks for giving me another shot at these brother.

IMG_4764_zpssf7zphyj.jpg
Nice Kris... Out of all the cigars you've smoked, which one do you miss the most?

CigSid said:

Nice Kris... Out of all the cigars you've smoked, which one do you miss the most?

Good question Bill but tough to answer with just one cigar. Regular production would be the QDO Imperiales and Esplendidos. Now you know that I loved the regional releases and that would be the Boli Especial No.2 German RE and the La Escepcion Italian RE. 

The Escepcions was the first box split you and I ever did. ;)

Been putting this one off for too long now.  AF Between the lines from a generous BOTL.  Been sitting since 09 and it's oh so tasty.

Light this! said:

Good question Bill but tough to answer with just one cigar. Regular production would be the QDO Imperiales and Esplendidos. Now you know that I loved the regional releases and that would be the Boli Especial No.2 German RE and the La Escepcion Italian RE. 

The Escepcions was the first box split you and I ever did. ;)

Yes, I remember the La Escepcions very well... My first split on CP... Those are all exceptional cigars...

PSD4. Even better after resting in the humidor for a couple of weeks after transit.

oke&coke said:
Las Calaveras LC52 for my walkdown.
Really hope these are getting better with some time on them.
I do enjoy them now, but then I did like them to begin with.

Sorry my comment implied I didn't enjoy them. I actually did but had construction issues with a few ROTT and was hoping they settled down over a few months. I've held off trying another for a good comparison. They are good !!

bucfan444 said:

Las Calaveras LC52 for my walkdown.
Really hope these are getting better with some time on them.
I do enjoy them now, but then I did like them to begin with.

Sorry my comment implied I didn't enjoy them. I actually did but had construction issues with a few ROTT and was hoping they settled down over a few months. I've held off trying another for a good comparison. They are good !!

In that case, I think they may be good to go.  It was windy here today, so I did get some waves but only needed one minor touch up.

Oliva series V Melanio. Pretty good stick so far, just started 20 minutes ago

Khaos said:
Oliva series V Melanio. Pretty good stick so far, just started 20 minutes ago
Great cigar.  If you like that one try the maduro version as well.

Working on an LGC Medaille d'Or No. 2.  Good body so far just a bit tight on the draw.