• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

daf67296dc9c5c48a0c1aaf2718c4652.jpg

Nice little treat and a welcomed change from yesterday's beating.

Had a Reinado Robusto. These are absolutely aging beautifully!

Had a little Boliva also. Didn't give it enough attention and it went out to many times to really taste good- my bad.

zeemanb said:
Aquitaine Cranium....Roma Craft is slowly taking over a top spot in my rotation. IMHO you get a lot for your money.
b55fcde0ee19762fa058e288d8cd8fa9.jpg
Absolutely. I've quickly become a RoMa Craft whore. There's a great interview with the founder Skip Martin on Cigar Authority Podcast from June 6th. Great story of how difficult it can be for a start up in the cigar industry.

bucfan444 said:

Aquitaine Cranium....Roma Craft is slowly taking over a top spot in my rotation. IMHO you get a lot for your money.
Absolutely. I've quickly become a RoMa Craft whore. There's a great interview with the founder Skip Martin on Cigar Authority Podcast from June 6th. Great story of how difficult it can be for a start up in the cigar industry.

There are a lot of newer brands that do a great job at leveraging social media and making the most of branding and marketing, but there's a personal touch Skip puts on his online persona (especially his Instagram feed) that is really appealing.  Seems like a pretty honest guy who isn't trying to sell an over the top personality or hipster aesthetic. When i first heard of "Cromagnon" cigars I thought....oh great, "come at me bro!" crap.  Not the case. Not the case at all. 

zeemanb said:

There are a lot of newer brands that do a great job at leveraging social media and making the most of branding and marketing, but there's a personal touch Skip puts on his online persona (especially his Instagram feed) that is really appealing.  Seems like a pretty honest guy who isn't trying to sell an over the top personality or hipster aesthetic. When i first heard of "Cromagnon" cigars I thought....oh great, "come at me bro!" crap.  Not the case. Not the case at all.

Very true. I follow him on IG.
If you have cigar related items on your feed PM me your IG name if you want a follow.

Trying my first tat. Spicy, like a kick in the face, but I sorta like it! Have to get a fiver and put it in my rotation occasionally.

A Tat that had 2008 on the band?

And an old Opus , thanks to BigJake. - one left.

zeemanb said:

Well based on your positive review I went out and bought a bunch last week. Firing up the first this weekend.

Michael
Let us know what you think. My only gripe with them is all the labels look the same with no names to differentiate the cigars. I truthfully don't know which RomaCraft I'm smoking unless I go online and research the sizes.
That's a minor pick considering their flavor profile. Hope you enjoy them.

bucfan444 said:
My only gripe with them is all the labels look the same with no names to differentiate the cigars. I truthfully don't know which RomaCraft I'm smoking unless I go online and research the sizes.
Interesting. Mine have different colored labels. Although a few came without labels. They were apparently from the original release a few years ago before they came with bands but I got anyway because they came with some age.

Neanderthal SGP.... after trying a few of these, I'm not saying they are very rich and full-bodied, but I have found that the most palate refreshing iced beverage to have on hand is two parts fresh lemon juice and one part Windex.

cc62ed831b179075fa7ac91261ece3b1.jpg