• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

7e39227c29aa2329f22f63c02c24f42e.jpg
QdO Imp 2009

MNBrian said:
Tried a Por Larranaga today. Friggin wonderous
I see you may be headed down the slippery slope of being a CC whore. That's quite ok.

Doubled up last night with a Padron 1964 and also a Espinosa Habano. I picked up the Espinosa based on some online reviews. It was just ok. Might be a good medium bodied cigar to give a golf buddy. I wasn't intending to have two, but frankly I just didn't want to leave my chair on the porch and I had the time. But really, any stick is going to have a hard time measuring up to the Padron as the second smoke.

MichaelD said:
Doubled up last night with a Padron 1964 and also a Espinosa Habano. I picked up the Espinosa based on some online reviews. It was just ok. Might be a good medium bodied cigar to give a golf buddy. I wasn't intending to have two, but frankly I just didn't want to leave my chair on the porch and I had the time. But really, any stick is going to have a hard time measuring up to the Padron as the second smoke.

You should have smoked two Padrons.  :)

madurotrout said:

You should have smoked two Padrons.  :)
A 1926 #1 after the beach

And a 1926 #1 after dinner.

The best.

Illusione 888 maduro this morning...good smoke but so far the maduros are not box purchase contenders for me.

RoMa Craft Neanderthal and my signature drink, the Shirley Temple, last night at a Bastille Day party at one of my favorite restaurants (foie gras and cigars late night on the patio!). These smokes are strong...and delicious. Large steak and slab of foie before smoking is recommended.

bf26e01e9cd8fe5d0e030c309ac80d9a.jpg

Tried the a. Fuente anejo to see what the fuss is about. Turns out the anejo is really fucking good. So that's what the fuss is about.