• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

My Father LE Corona...I've enjoyed every one I've smoked, but the one this morning was extra spicy and flavorful. Great start to the day.

Jericho Hill LBV. I really need to try some of the other sizes. I so enjoy these.

Romeo Y Julieta Coronitas En Cedro SEP 05 with some chameleon cold brew coffee to start the day right. Thanks Nick! (Theorangeman)

LFD LaKox toro. New, dark, at least med-full, tasty. Mild-medium up front, very nice finish. Comes in a round box.

c7b8bd87af1ee59d373aeca2fc0510a2.jpg

Pugman1943 said:
LFD LaKox toro. New, dark, at least med-full, tasty. Mild-medium up front, very nice finish. Comes in a round box.

I think you meant La Nox. I'm looking forward to this one. I still have two pre-order boxes coming my way. Can'y wait for them to arrive.

MichaelD said:

I think you meant La Nox. I'm looking forward to this one. I still have two pre-order boxes coming my way. Can'y wait for them to arrive.
Well, yeah, Nox, but they use a very flourish typeface, so you got me cold pilgrim. Will tell you it's worth the wait, you might have to arrange your order of go toos, our shop had four boxes when I walked in last night, when I left there were three lone sticks left. Very firm to the touch, great smoke production, just the right pull. You gonna love dis one Mike.

2004 JL 1, 99 Partagas de Partagas 1 and a Punch Sabrosos from 2011

The JL and the Partagas were great, the Punch was just ok...

Viaje super shot...despite having a cold I thought I could smoke one and be ok. First time I've had it to where I didn't have any flavor at all. What a disappointment considering I enjoy super shots. I tried to power through it but it isn't too enjoyable when there is no smell or flavor to it at all!

Smoking a Perdomo Habano Barrel Aged Connecticut Presidente....I love the normal Habano Connecticut but this one is even better.

Enjoyed a Mr. Sam Corona, Dirty Rat and Tatuaje 2015 TAA last night hanging out on the patio of my favorite restaurant here in KC. At one point sometime after 11, it sounded like everyone downtown took to the streets screaming and honking their horns. I think there was a sporting event of some kind.