• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Do not treat this cigar like a bud light. You cannot just suck fine cigars down. I like big clouds of smoke off my draw do not get me wrong. However, cigars like this need to be treated like the best scotch, finest wine, or a fine ass woman. You must take your time. Sip it and enjoy every flavor and moment. Keep that in mind if you ever run into one of these. Though it may have a great draw and provide big puffs of smoke. It is much better when you sip it.

Do not treat this cigar like a bud light. You cannot just suck fine cigars down. I like big clouds of smoke off my draw do not get me wrong. However, cigars like this need to be treated like the best scotch, finest wine, or a fine ass woman. You must take your time. Sip it and enjoy every flavor and moment. Keep that in mind if you ever run into one of these. Though it may have a great draw and provide big puffs of smoke. It is much better when you sip it.

How you gonna sip a cigar sitting at a slot machine?

Smoked a fantastic PL Picadores.

I realized while smoking it that I like Bri more than I like her asshat husband.
Hey I resemble that remark. What's worse is even my dog likes her more than me! I figure if she ever divorces me I'll have to get a new dog and make all new friends because all the current ones like her more. :confused:

Last edited: