• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

The whole dang thing looks great...cigar, rum, coke all in a nice setting.

Chris, I enjoy your posts because you are almost always smoking something I have never even heard of! Okay, I'm something of a newbie but you give me lot's of things to look into... Thanks!
You're welcome, Matt. I'm new to many of these smokes myself!

A year old Tat 10th anniversary that seemed to have lost much of it's punch.

Chris, I enjoy your posts because you are almost always smoking something I have never even heard of! Okay, I'm something of a newbie but you give me lot's of things to look into... Thanks!
Oh, don't expect experience to change anything in that regard. I see and hear about new cigars at least weekly.

I selected a cigar I've been enjoying since I bought a box several months ago. Ortega Serie 'D' Black belicoso. Jumped the box on auction for like $60 from one of my favorites, Eddie Ortega. These are spice bombs at 65% and actually improve at slightly higher RH. I just dried my beads so this was the spice bomb variety. Still very enjoyable IF you like 'em spicy. The spice drops off and sweetness ramps up a bit at around 67%. Draw and burn are still fine, though. Nice construction for a cheaper cigar. Looks like a premium inside and out. Not terribly complex but whaddya want for $3? ;)

from one of my favorites, Eddie Ortega.
Sounds good. I love a lot of Eddie's smokes too. Out of all the smokes he's been involved with, I think the only one I didn't enjoy was the Murcielago. (the bat dealio). I just got some various 601 labels (non-pepin from what I understand). Need to see how they are these days.