• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Only based in what I've read! Now I have some first hand feedback :D

I'll have to give one a try. I was holding out because they're so darn expensive :eek:

Completely understandable. It would suck though to find you prefer them young verse aged and you let them get past that ideal point for you. Been there and it's no fun especially when it's a cigar you've really been looking forward to and taken the time and care to age.

Completely understandable. It would suck though to find you prefer them young verse aged and you let them get past that ideal point for you. Been there and it's no fun especially when it's a cigar you've really been looking forward to and taken the time and care to age.
Good point!

Picked up a few singles the other day and get to try one now. Black Works Studios Killer Bee. Very spicy at the start but quickly mellows out. All told a decent cigar.

I picked up the Killer Bee Green Hornet. It's still resting, I hope its good.

Enjoying a pre-2011 Hoyo De Monterrey Coronation on the patio with a nice fire going in the pot belly stove

31227043645_b3335b1520_z.jpg