• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

He totaled his car. Got a ticket for running the red light. It's being run under my uninsured motorist policy, and Allstate will actively pursue him on my behalf.
Well that's good then...hope you get your truck back soon. Well over a month is definitely way too long and I definitely understand your frustration with the wait!

Well that's good then...hope you get your truck back soon. Well over a month is definitely way too long and I definitely understand your frustration with the wait!

Nah, not frustrated, just itchin to smoke an H Town Lancero to close the book on the subject. :D

Neanderthal late last night, another Neanderthal tonight...getting my system ready to hammer through a bunch of cigars tomorrow night at the RoMa Craft Party at Outlaw.

PL Encantos...great cigar, very tasty and I love the size but this one was so very tight. Might have to hunt a few down to see if I was just unlucky, either way it was worth the struggle.

PL Encantos...great cigar, very tasty and I love the size but this one was so very tight. Might have to hunt a few down to see if I was just unlucky, either way it was worth the struggle.

I have a box that has been pretty tight as well. I decided not to have one last year. I'll have one this year and see where they are. They are very good, but I just can't find one with a nice draw.

Based on my experience and the reviews I have read, tight draws on the PLE seem to be normal across the board. Wasn't tight enough to be a killer, just a nuisance. The flavor though for me was what upped it to box territory.

Another gorgeous day. Enjoying a Buena Vista on the deck while "working".

To nice of a day to stop at just one. Having an incredible BBF now. It almost has a Padron like draw to it. Thanks Bill.

Trying a fresh WF Lancero and dang is it good. :)

I'm so glad that troll decided to complain about Johnny O's cigars because it just proved to me that I needed to pull the trigger on a batch. Totally worth it.

I bet I still have a few Regios or J21's hanging around with about that many years on them. We went pretty hog wild on them for awhile. Still good smokes.

Ahhh Brick... you're never welcome again in my house (or my porch) with a J21 and a brew. :eek:

I kid... the next time (if ever) you wind up in the state of South Carolina, you're always welcome here. Where are you now days?

Trying a fresh WF Lancero and dang is it good. :)

I'm so glad that troll decided to complain about Johnny O's cigars because it just proved to me that I needed to pull the trigger on a batch. Totally worth it.

I may run out before they hit the "sick" period.

They are also doing a fine job seasoning my slightly dry Humidor. :p