• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Flew from LA to NY, then to London, then to Australia, then to Hong Kong, then to Hawaii, then to San Fransisco. Crazy trip...

Yes, absolutely correct... They have some amazing stock, and in incredible condition... definitely blew me away...
Wow sounds like a nice trip. I know Vendetta has a lot of pre-embargo Cuban cigars, so I just assumed :)

Started off with a Don Reynaldo this morning, and then I had a Johnny-O corona sized smoke that my buddy said had about three years on it. It was just a great smoke all the way around. I only mention the age to let you guys know it was grandfathered in; purchased long before someone specifically instructed us not to buy cigars from John.

Amazing weather so I camped my ass out in the sun and enjoyed ... crap ... now I can't remember. Epoch something or another. Blaming this one on the bourbon Ive been enjoying all night ...

Does it look like this?

Appears to be the national release Fumas with the black band, the ones from Miami had the regular brown band. Still have an intact 50 count box from the late 90's, great short filler cigars with some serious aging.

Tonight..
Mercer PdR Sublimes '10, with HC7

Warped Futuro Suprema. Good but I think they got dried out a bit. Long rest should fix that.

Appears to be the national release Fumas with the black band, the ones from Miami had the regular brown band. Still have an intact 50 count box from the late 90's, great short filler cigars with some serious aging.

Tonight..
Mercer PdR Sublimes '10, with HC7

I really don't know what it is as it was a cigar given to me by an FOG in about 2004. It does have the black band and that is even hard to read through the now brown cello.

Having a Johnny O from 2014.

Was lucky enough to have a two cigar day yesterday...

First up was a dark and oily 10 year old BCG that was really good:

boli%2022016_zpsjxgden15.png

Next was an amazing JL Obus... I just love these, like smoking sweet butter...

obus%2022016_zpsfntaj7eo.png

La Flor Dominicana Ligero while grilling. About to snow this week again in KY

Got back home and am now enjoying a RomaCraft Neaderthal. How do they fit that grizzled steak into the cigar? It's the only brand I know that has this meat like flavor. Great cigar.