• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

A few things to note on this full flavor full body cigar.
1. I left it sitting for 6 minutes and when I came back to it, it was as if I never left it. Performed amazingly.
2. Very spicy!
3. IMHO ash this cigar often. The flavors are better and more full when ashed.
4. Give it a try with a naturally brewed root beer some time.

CHEERS!

Worked on breaking in a new pipe last night, so only had time for a short Papa Fritas before heading to bed.

Monte #4, I forgot just how good these are. I really should get a couple of boxes at some point.

Most #4's are good cigars but some are a little flat flavor-wise IMHO after smoking quite a few over the years.

IMG_20160307_221347_zpslzwnis46.jpg

Smoked this Perfecxion No. 4 from 08 that I purchased from Tom (BBS) about a year and half ago (first one out of a 5 pack). I totally forgot I had these. Flavorful strong little sticks. I paired it with Ron Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva.

Juan Lopez S#2...bought these on a whim when they were on special, no previous experience. Big full bodied flavor, I imagine they have great potential for aging. The rustiest reddish wrappers I've seen in a while, and the floral aromas off the wrapper as I smoked were a totally new experience. These will not live long enough to age.

Paul Stulac black midnight fire robusto. Good cigar but not something I would chase. Can't find anything wrong with it though.

Paul Stulac black midnight fire robusto. Good cigar but not something I would chase. Can't find anything wrong with it though.
You know, I was thinking the same thing. It's perfectly fine, just not special in any sort of way. One of mine was pretty under filled. I can't figure out how they made top ten cigars of year lists. They are apparently rolled in Miami. No clue if that somehow impacts quality?

If it's the same factory as other Miami rolled cigars, they seem to do pretty good in the construction department.

Just lit my Singularé Anunnaki a few minutes ago.

Was a bit worried I wasn't going to like it after the first couple of puffs, but it is settling into a very complex and high octane stick.

Definitely worth getting a box one of these days.

I'm going to need a cigar room like my wife has a closet room....

Just lit my Singularé Anunnaki a few minutes ago.

Was a bit worried I wasn't going to like it after the first couple of puffs, but it is settling into a very complex and high octane stick.

Definitely worth getting a box one of these days.

I'm going to need a cigar room like my wife has a closet room....

I always get that feeling at first when I fire one up...seems to be harsh or dry or something, but it always seems to smooth out pretty quickly. Maybe it's that larger ring gauge combined with the blend, who knows.

Found a lone Tat Noella in the bottom of the humidor, great little smoke.