• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Kiddo's first dentist visit today. Everyone lived, so Cohiba Robusto and root beer on the deck it is.

Pleasantly surprised. I'm halfway through a 2 to 3 year old Diesel hair of the dog and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Better than when I first bought it for sure.

Dug this one out from the bottom of my humidor. One of you bastards bombed me with it about a year ago but I don't recall who. Don't know anything about the brand, but it was a nice medium bodied smoke with lots is woodsy/leather/cedar goodness.

image.jpeg

Speaking of digging out found this one on Saturday and actually smoked it while cleaning out the garage and BBQ pit. Laughed pretty hard while smoking it.View media item 11718
PS need to use a real camera instead of that iphone thing sorry about the fuzziness.

RC Intemperance lonsdale sized stick...really good, I forget about these now that I'm mainlining Neanderthals.

Dug this one out from the bottom of my humidor. One of you bastards bombed me with it about a year ago but I don't recall who. Don't know anything about the brand, but it was a nice medium bodied smoke with lots is woodsy/leather/cedar goodness.

View attachment 12110
They make some fine cigars. They've been on sale recently, too. Were a bit pricey at first but not so much now. They also make pretty good affordable cigars called the Mooch. For unwanted guests? ;)

Dug into the humi for this HdM Le Hoyo De San Juan. This cigar has definitely gotten better than I remember. Started one dimensional but then after the first 3rd really got good. Very creamy, floral, earthy and only going to get better with some more time.

Paired this puppy with some Oban 14 that William sent me through the Wine & Liquor PIF.

IMG_5117_zps2c984zax.jpg

La Palina Goldie Robusto Extra....very nice smoke, construction and performance as perfect as it gets. Light and complex, actually reminded me of the Le Hoyo de San Juan I smoked this weekend. I got a major discount, otherwise MSRP of $18 per stick would definitely cross my "line in the sand" for these. Pretty smokes though.