• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

I remember these as well. Haven't had one since the late 90's early 00's. Used to enjoy them a lot. Your one off cigars are bring back fond memories. :)

Ok gonna pick some one offs out and let you share some memories.

Short Story Maduro while waiting for my wife to finish shopping. I think I likely smoke more of these than any other cigar. Very consistent in taste and construction and for their small size they burn longer than I think they their size warrants.

I had a Trinidad Fundadores last night that was as good as any cigar I can remember. What a fantastic smoke. I took it down as far as I could and it performed in an outstanding manner throughout.

Absolutely fantastic.

That says something, cause you don't have "sometimers" like me.

Decided to smoke my last Davidoff No. 2 from a box I bought in the 90's.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Enjoying it immensely when I peek into the house and see my wife butt naked bent over stretching after her P90x3 workout. :eek::eek::p:po_O:oops::oops:

Well crap do I chuck the cigar and go in or enjoy the after dinner show with the cigar. Decision decision.... Argghhh

Tatuaje Bon Chasseur...this 10yr robusto and the perfecto are the only 2 tats where I've experienced consistent construction issues. Decent flavor, but I remain a Cojonu and Brown Label regular.