• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Ended up burning a pack of cohiba cigs out with the spousal unit.

Nothing can compare.

Lit up a CyB Toro Supremo this morning. Enjoyable smoke despite a crack in wrapper after removing band. Have experienced the same problem with other sizes (Corona Real & Lonsdale Club).
Crowned Heads Four Kicks Piramide and Jericho Hill OBS this evening.

Old Dunhill Blue Label driving home from the club, another one off wish I had more, very different flavor profile.

I used to love these. The Dunhill Aged Valverde's was a staple for me when I first started smoking up until they stopped the aged/vintage program for them. When they still had a shop in SF I would stop in every time I was in the city and buy a couple Pecta's of them. Wish I had the for site to buy a couple boxes of these back then.

Relatively fresh Partagas 8-9-8 tonight. I was thinking my recent taste for the Shorts may mean I'm starting to "get" the Partagas marca... not so much. Decent, but not my cup o' tea.

I used to love these. The Dunhill Aged Valverde's was a staple for me when I first started smoking up until they stopped the aged/vintage program for them. When they still had a shop in SF I would stop in every time I was in the city and buy a couple Pecta's of them. Wish I had the for site to buy a couple boxes of these back then.

The Dunhill used to be a fairly top shelf cigar in the old and I agree I used to like him but I haven't had one in probably 10 years.

Today another one off from the humidor a Perdomo cabinet series LE tradition from who knows where Wayback actually it's not bad.

Edit to add: then it started behaving poorly tasting sour and I pitched it after only smoking one third of the cigar.

Last edited:
The Dunhill used to be a fairly top shelf cigar in the old and I agree I used to like him but I haven't had one in probably 10 years.

Today another one off from the humidor a Perdomo cabinet series lie tradition from who knows where Wayback actually it's not bad.

I remember these as well. Haven't had one since the late 90's early 00's. Used to enjoy them a lot. Your one off cigars are bring back fond memories. :)