• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

What is the dog thinking? Which way is the wind blowing? Is he really gonna make that thing smoke again? Oh, sh$t!? Why can't he be happy licking his privates? ;)

Hey now, I don't lick my privates, that's what I got a wife for! ;):p

The husky is almost 12 years old. She's been my cigar pal her whole life and seems to enjoy the smell both cold and the smoke when lit.

The dog is a she...who in the past has eaten cigars that were left out.

Yeap, she thought the Opus X I had just about smelled really good. That was not a fun couple of days.

Last edited:
Bad news: Non-injury accident on the way home from work made the commute an extra half hour. Good news: Leisurely enjoyed my Lirio Rojo in the sunny 70 degree weather.

Bad news: Non-injury accident on the way home from work made the commute an extra half hour. Good news: Leisurely enjoyed my Lirio Rojo in the sunny 70 degree weather.
Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad to hear you're ok though. Nice way to look at the bright side!

Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad to hear you're ok though. Nice way to look at the bright side!

Oh, not my accident thankfully. Some kid in one of those whale tailed suped up little Toyotas took out a couple of other cars.

First puff = wtf!!!!????

Not even remotely close to an NC Punch.

This Punch Punch will have more brothers on order, for sure.

Just finished it. Couldn't nub it any further.

Absolutely amazing stick.

Can't imagine how good it will be with some nap time.

BBF '02 band less cab and I over served myself on some Medoc.

Ps also burnt my lips putting the lit end in first.

Picture tomorrow couldn't figure out how to get it from the iPhone to the post.

upload_2016-4-23_16-44-8.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha. I've almost done it but felt the heat coming to my lips just in time!