• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

For some reason the cigar looks massive...low light and perspective, I guess.

Anyway, enjoyed this smoke that was graciously shared with me by my buddy. We enjoyed a smoke together out on his front deck after he and his wife had my wife and I over for dinner. Felt like the old days, we "retired" to the porch for cigars and coffee while the ladies stayed inside and chatted about lady stuff. Great night.

F240CE7B-9FAB-46F4-B3D4-DF674008EBEB.jpg

MUWAT Bait Fish on the drive to work.
La Sirena The Prince while doing errands after work.
Cigar Federation Panda Welfare this evening.

Had myself an H Upmann Mag 50 last night...it smoked just fine, but honestly I didn't enjoy the profile much. It just wasn't for me.

Yesterday a Flor de Cano RE Asia Pacific 2013 grandiosos. Man was that a tasty floral smoke. This am on the way to Boulder CO for a staff retreat a Rafael Gonzalez Petit Corona, also a floral smoke (less than the grandiosos) with more earth in the mix. Delicious.

Went through 4 different Monte No. 4's out of the same box. First was plugged, next two were unenjoyably tight and the forth was tight but at least smokable. One of the most flavorful Montes I've had in a long time but the draw reminds me smokes from 99-01

Last edited:
While in Japan I figure I would wash down some sushi with an Angels Share Robusto and try not too die in an earthquake.

Tried an Undercrown last night that I picked up at my local B&M. One of the most pristine-looking cigars I've ever seen. Overall taste was a bit on the earthy side for me, but still quite good.

Tried a San Cristobal Ovation last night. It certainly has one of the prettiest bands I've ever seen on a cigar. Otherwise I didn't think the cigar was all that remarkable for the price.