• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

White Owl Grape Blunt! YES, I did smoke it as promised to the bomber. No, I didn't enjoy it, and it WAs different. Funny to smack you lips and taste grape. To the best of my knowledge, the tobacco is not infused but the wrapper sure is. It's a one taste profile, in truth, it won't kill you but the chit on your lips is wonky. The other grape will go to a local brother and hopefully I won't get smacked as Odor did to the dickhead on Toronto. Nuff said ( except, don't try them unless you can't pawn your sneakers ).
Lol I can't believe you actually smoked it!

Plpc and Belgian Tripel. Got up early, had my run, got the grass cut and the chores done, time to enjoy the evening.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 6
All this DE talk had me try my first underground. First cigar in a long time that just wasn't enjoyable. I bailed about an inch in. I was surprised given how popular the blend is and how it's liked by people who have similar smoking profiles as myself. While I like LP9, this one tasted horrible. I will try another at a later point just to make sure it wasn't just that cigar.

Had a Johnny-O earlier that was just stellar, definitely the most complexity I've tasted in one of his sticks. It had a little over a year on it, and was 6+ x 52ish with a shagfoot, so from looking at the list it was probably a 1966 or maybe a Canonazo.

The pigtail CG's I've been smoking lately are great too, much darker wrappers than the big smoke I had tonight and a richness on par with RyJ Cazadores.

Sometimes....you just can't polish a turd. :D

I tried'em twice. I should honestly give them another chance, but my jokester ocd got the upper hand.
Personally, I don't get it either. With the LP or underground, I feel like I'm smoking potting soil. A little more variety in the LP's but not much more interesting enough to make me seek them. I'll smoke em when/if I'm in the mood for something heavy and dirt like, which doesn't occur very often.

Personally, I don't get it either. With the LP or underground, I feel like I'm smoking potting soil. A little more variety in the LP's but not much more interesting enough to make me seek them. I'll smoke em when/if I'm in the mood for something heavy and dirt like, which doesn't occur very often.
So in other words, if you're suffering from Pica, it'll hit the spot!