• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Personally, I don't get it either. With the LP or underground, I feel like I'm smoking potting soil. A little more variety in the LP's but not much more interesting enough to make me seek them. I'll smoke em when/if I'm in the mood for something heavy and dirt like, which doesn't occur very often.
Good to know I'm not the only one. It's funny because I had a hard time describing to my GF why I didn't like it. But full-bodied somewhat harsh dirt seems to be a good description.

Perdomo Habano Maduro. A rich smoke, smooth all across the palette. Solid smoke volume, nice burn. Rate it a medium with a gentle lean to full, but really nice flavorful smoke.

I'm smoking a 20th Anni right now, but the Habano has more flavor and fullness to it as a comparison.

Bolivar - fudge is I know what one. It's a thin short cigar. That's all I got. Tastes great though. I got that too.

Got the grass cut, finally. Relaxed on the patio afterward with an old trusty and my homemade citronella torch.

3EEEA362-949D-4C2A-9B41-05F4E2FC081F.jpg

91F89395-74B0-4967-9B37-BBFB3C75F5A0.jpg

I knew traffic would be a nightmare last night due to construction plus weather, so I figured I could leisurely enjoy an El Gueguense torpedo on the ride home. I did have more than enough time....nubbed it with another half hour of traffic to spare, lol.
Nice smoke.

My Father No4 this morning. Super dependable.

Broke out an H-Town Illusione lancero for my morning rounds and drive to work. Haven't had one since I first got them, and man they are good. Familiar toasty floral profile with dashes of tootsie roll and black pepper from time to time. I stand by my decision to dedicate so much humi space to the brand.